Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

Yeah, the XP-G version has a lower low and is single cell and that’s why it appealed to me. The included cells are just standard Li-Ion size and can easily be replaced with better quality ones. The crappy UF cells included don’t even count as part of the package to me. The 26650 version seems best with good runtime with nice output. I kinda like the way they have an outer body protecting the inner charging circuit as well as making it twice as hard for water ingress as well as protecting it from bumps and drops. They are a bit pricey but if they work well they are pretty cheap for a good dive light.

FT offered now some diving falshlights of ATORCH. I'm not a diver and don't know, if it is a new company.

Here are some of the flashlighst (price range $75-149). The MAP take place, but maybe some people want such a flashlight and it is not available in every country and free shipping of FT could make it to a good deal. Strobe in a diving flashlight is extremly useless - here are two with adjustable brightnes.

ATORCH AT03 Cree XM-L T6 Adjustable Brightness 50-1000 Lumens rechargeable White LED Flashlight 2*26650 / charger system. It comes with 2x 26650 batteries, which are shrinked to one long battery (8000mAh, 4000mAh each 26650 could be possible). It has also a low voltage auto-power off (2,8Volt). Price with BLF $141,55 My link - non aff-link

ATORCH AT01-H Cree XM-L T6 Adjustable Brightness 40-800 Lumens Rechargeable White LED Flashlight rechargeable White LED Flashlight 1*18650 / charger system. It comes with a 18650 battery (with only 2200mAh). It has also a low voltage auto-power off (2,8Volt). Price with BLF $75,05 My link - non aff-link

Please open a new thread, if you want to discuss these flashlights.

Yeah I saw them earlier on fasttech... Seen the built in 18650 on that first one, and passed by it. Should have looked at the pics closer

I think we should avoid double posting :stuck_out_tongue:

Those Atorch's may be related to this, but for only $36.80.

http://dx.com/p/lwj-10-cree-xm-l-u2-700lm-dimming-white-diving-flashlight-black-2-x-18650-222651

LWJ-10 CREE XM-L U2 700lm Dimming White Diving Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650)

It also has anodized threads.

I think we should avoid double posting.

Oh, I’ve double posted! Sorry. :slight_smile:

Moi? 0:)

LOL! :smiley:

A few new Tank007 models today:
$12.10 - TK-703

E07, TK-701 also available from linked page.

(See, I can do on-topic too) :wink:

With mix and match anodize? :~

Has anyone ordered a “brand name” flashlight below the MAP since the “change”?

I think we should establish the best procedure for doing so at this point.

Just send them a request for bulk pricing. I’m not going to publish the price but let’s just say it’s worth the small wait. :wink:

Even if you just buy one and not in bulk ?

Just send them a request! XD

+1

Black Cat AAA w/Osram LED for $8.50 or $8.07 after BLF code

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10004395/1386714-hangsen-e-liquid-for-electronic-cigarettes-10ml

24mg hot dog flavored ejuice... .mmmm mmmm goooood

kind of funny that black cat light has a tank007 lanyard

ROFL! Dude, I saw that hotdog flavored ejuice, too! Who the hell would want that??? :smiley: :smiley:

IMO, all that stuff if pretty darn nasty. :Sp