Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

wait while I hunt down a j19……

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1601/10005077/1398600-trustfire-tr-j19-3cree-xm-l-t6-5-mode-2100-lumen-w

oooooo

I like that, excellent.

Wow! Me likey that J19… how did I miss that one??? The LusteFire 3XU2-X3 was a nice MT-G2 triple, but that would be an awesome MT-G2 Triple!
Edit: Ahh, it was just added yesterday.

4xAA

anodized threads

65-860 lumens

$35.92

wow, talk about an almost direct copy. very interesting

I wonder if these say Sysmax inside, and have TPR or silicone boots. Some visible scratches:

4xAAA? May be 4xAA?

the dimensions listed are near identical to the ea4

Yeah, that's gotta be a typo. Everything looks to be AA, not AAA. Since the body tube is the same width as the EA4, looking at the cell cutouts in the tail it just has to take AA cells, not AAA. I will contact them and find out. Even the mode outputs are the same as the EA4. The only thing that seems inferior is the build quality (at least the anodizing).

I also suspected it to be AA instead. Seems a copy of ea4.
The box writes bikelight on it. It is very confusing.
May be using a strap it can be used as a bike light.

The only notable difference is the single-level button (patented by Nitecore, IIRC). That makes the UI quite a bit different. I think the host itself is from the same factory, with different guts.

Anyone ordered it yet?
How about review :D?

All the modes are the same, the only UI difference is how you press the button.

hi, maybe a little off topic, but i purchased some of these “fart bombs”…

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1116510

holy s**t (literally actually)… smells like a rancid racoon bathed in dog poo. cannot remember them smelling this bad when i was a kid… highly recommend lol

all new meaning to dropping a bomb

“Interesting” new product lately, how I see it:

:neutral_face:

LOL. That’s awesome!

Hehe, I LOL’d :smiley:
Tanks Sirius9 and Chloe. :beer:

E-cigs are a huge part of Fasttech and since it has retained the very low prices there, it has attracted the attention of most vaping communities around the globe. In my country only it has become the most popular subject on the local e-cigarette forum. These product lines has taken the top spot in their priorities it seems...

I’d imagine there’s big profit, and a big market for these things. It will attract a lot of people to their website who otherwise would never have visited.