Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

Y means it is neutral white. I ordered one, price is too good.

@borked:
About the products, which I add today: I own a few Navy, Sanrenmu, Ganzo Enlan/Bee knives - round about 25 (not the K633, because this is new knife and I don't like the design of both SRM - I prefer G10 or micarta handles).
This thread is not my recommendation thread, it is a thread about the newest products FT listed, which you can get for a nice price (often better as somewhere else). Often I like the products, but I couldn't buy everything.

Navy K610 Stainless Steel Folding Knife w/ Pouch black / 88mm blade. Blade Length 88 mm Close Length 110 mm Open Length 198 mm Product Weight 139 g Thickness 2.57 mm, price $15,97 My link - non aff-link

NAVY K633 Stainless Steel Folding Knife w/ Pouch black / 95mm blade - similar design: K631. Blade Length 95 mm Close Length 122 mm Open Length 217 mm Product Weight 95 g Thickness 2.8 mm, price: $16,28 My link - non aff-link

Sanrenmu 6026LUI-SGI Stainless Steel Folding Knife 53mm blade, two design versions. Blade Length 53 mm Close Length 75 mm Open Length 128 mm Product Weight 53 g Thickness 2 mm, price $8,06 My link - non aff-link

Thank you for replying to me.
I’m glad you own some and are not just spamming referral links galore for commission.
Gives some credence to sharing them when you either own the item, or it is on your list of items to purchase :slight_smile:

I like those SanRenMu’s a lot, strange they have the same model number though. Not the same SKU thankfully.
More small-mid sized knives, I must try to resist, for a month or so anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

I need some eye bleach now. :Sp

Initially I was not a fan of referral links, especially after being chastized about asking a question about one of the products in the same thread in the distant past. But then it became apparent that they made me aware of items of potential interest to me without having to go to the ‘new products’ page every day. It’s almost like a free filter service, so I’ve come to appreciate that it allows me to see items of potential interest with the eCig items stripped out. Plus I appreciate the fact that the OP is often straight up about items he has had experience with and is often helpful to others, and I’ve gotten over my spanking now.

Today it's happy knives day on FT. A lot of new knives are now available. I will not post all, beacsue they are to much (22!). Some are well known, others are on the market since End of Nov.

TEKUT LK5070 Spike Zirconium Oxide Ceramic Folding Knife black / 75mm blade, Blade Length 75 mm Close Length 102 mm Open Length 177 mm Product Weight 86 g Thickness 2.5 mm. The blade material, nano technology zirconium oxide ceramic, is unique and offers remarkable cutting ability. So remarkable that the edge retention is 10 times better than stainless steel as well as 5 times lighter! Hardness: HRC 87.5 (the usually China steel 8Cr8MoV has 56-58. Price: $15,24.
My link
and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

Sanrenmu 7046LTE-LK (silver) and LKR (gold) Stainless Steel Folding Knife Blade Length 69 mm Close Length 93 mm Open Length 162 mm Product Weight 85 g Thickness 2.4 mm. I have the bigger brother of RealSteel (name T96, but much more expensive - I will write a review about in german. Maybe I will translate it after Christmas into english). Price: $12,13. My link and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

A classic knife get some cool brothers! Well known is he GA763/GB763 with G10 (not produced anymore), the LB763 (with black aluminum handle or Jacktheclipper silver alu version) is available and I like it. Most imporatnt difference to the new brothers. The 763 has a axislock, the 7063 a linerlock.

Sanrenmu 7063LUC-LK Stainless Steel Folding Knife silver / bottle opener. Available in silver (LK), blue (LI), orange (LJ) and brick red (LY) Blade Length 68 mm Close Length 90 mm Open Length 158 mm Product Weight 77 g Thickness 2.4 mm. The 763 is my small favorite edc. Price: $11,41. My link and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

Sanrenmu 7049LTE-PH Stainless Steel Folding Knife (black) and PK (grey) Stainless Steel Folding Knife Blade Length 73 mm Close Length 91 mm Open Length 164 mm Product Weight 63 g Thickness 2.4 mm. Price: $9,62. My link and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

If you quote: Please only the interesting part, not the whole post. Thank you :)

:quest: :exmark:

HRC = Rockwell scale. Zirconium oxide ceramic blades are really hard, but breakable, too. Often they are not as sharp as steal blades, but "edge retention is 10 times better" (FT quote).

A few smaller knives of SRM.

Sanrenmu AO-H02 Stainless Steel Folding Knife orange / without a lock. Blade Length 68 mm Close Length 91 mm Open Length 159 mm Product Weight 56 g Thickness 2.4 mm. Price: $6,96. My link and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

Sanrenmu GB-704 Stainless Steel Folding Knife black Blade Length 70 mm Close Length 92 mm Open Length 162 mm Product Weight 68 g Thickness 2.6 mm. Price: $9,40. My link and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

Sanrenmu 7045MUC-PH Stainless Steel Folding Knife - the new version of the SRM M21, but I don't notice any differences Blade Length 70 mm Close Length 96 mm Open Length 166 mm Product Weight 90 g Thickness 2.3 mm. Price: $10,77. My link and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

Sanrenmu 7049LTE-PH Stainless Steel Folding Knife (black) and PK (grey) Stainless Steel Folding Knife Blade Length 68 mm Close Length 97 mm Open Length 165 mm Product Weight 64 g Thickness 2.4 mm. Handle: Glass-fiber reinforced plastic - I don't like the design, but it has a flipper opener. Price: $9,29. My link and you can use the pictures, too - non-aff-link

If you quote: Please only the interesting part, not the whole post. Thank you

I bought a folding ceramic blade early last summer for backpacking to be used around camp for food prep with a Leatherman skeletool as the main steel blade for every day use. Turns out to be not much point to having it. I thought it would save me weight but with the SS Liners it was just as heavy as a regular folding knife with an 80mm blade, and as mentioned above, the blade isn’t all that sharp anyway.

So then I saw a ceramic kitchen knife on Aurabuy that came with a sheath. Price was a little bit less than a folder, but blade longer at 4”, and weight a little more than half of my folder at around 85gm, sharpness about the same. That has been working out much better, with the folder not seeing much use. The only thing to watch with that system is as it is not a folder, if you carried it in the top flap of your pack, or simply sat on it when it was in the sheath, you’d easily snap the blade off the handle.

“Sanrenmu AO-H02 Stainless Steel Folding Knife orange / without a lock” — or Slipjoint as we call it. :slight_smile:

My current EDC lovely blade and just about one hand opening. :slight_smile: I could have saved a few Dollars if I’d waited for FasTech to stock it.

Q? What’s the best shipping method for knives on FastTech? I had Swiss post turn a knives package back. Now they have resent via Sweden post?

Sorry to go off topic, but this is kind of on topic if you see what I mean

That sanrenmu lte-lk?
Was there a similar new srm model about a year ago (recalling from blade shape).
It costed 40-something?

Regarding this item:

Sanrenmu 7049LTE-PH Stainless Steel Folding Knife (black) and PK (grey) Stainless Steel Folding Knife Blade Length 73 mm Close Length 91 mm Open Length 164 mm Product Weight 63 g Thickness 2.4 mm

Looks like the thumb stud on the blade is sticking out only on the left side, meaning it is only useful for right-handed people. Is it reversible?

I’ve got a Rimei 5811 in the post to me, “eye bleach” we don’t need no stinkin’“eye bleach”, erm! maybe I’ll get backmto you on that, I might try EDCing that Rimei, at least it will be in my pocket out of sight. :bigsmile:

I use the cheapest method with tracking, Swiss, HK, SingPost they’ve all delivered, no batteries though just knives and the occasional electrical like DMM leads, shrink wrap. I try to order single item per delivery so if one gets tossed then the others have a chance.

I think your question isn't really offtopic and could be interesting for some FT customers. Maybe it depends on the country you are living. For Germany it is often Swiss Post (this are my last orders which arrived well with Swiss Post: 2x Ganzo G704, 1x SRM H03 and on the way are: Harnds CK6015 Viper, Ganzo G717, 2x Enlan EL02). FT has never used Sweden Post for my packages.

I do not only post products in this thread I buy a lot of these, too.

They come in a variety of different designs and steels, Real Steel at GreatWallOutdoor I’m fairly sure that they’re genuine SanRenMu I’d like a T08 but I’ll settle for 7046 for now. Anyway I might be alone in this but I actually like 8Cr13MoV steel, on lower priced knives, the Chinese factories are great at heat treating that steel - in my experience anyway.

Thanks for the shipping info chaps. Good to hear you’ve had no problems with knives being shipped. I’ve been putting of buying any knives, but now I think I’ll start again.