Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

Good question. I didn’t think about that part when I posted it and I can’t seem to find the answer but it looks to me like 4C tint only comes on T5 bins? I’m not too concerned about the “U2” part of the description but am interested in the “4C” tint which is getting right into the sweet spot tint wise for Cree LEDs. I can see some being put off by the “U2” claim if they are not true “U2” bins. Hopefully someone else here can answer the question of a 4C tint U2 existing.

Edit: I contacted FT and submitted a ticket asking them to confirm this being a U2 bin and not an XM-L2 T5 4C instead. If I hear something I'll update this. ;)

or T6 4C...which is the one I like!

$12.79

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10007052/1574200-1-cree-xm-l2-r5-5-mode-600-lumen-pure-white-led

Yay, lots of nice additions! :party:

I am interested in this information too, XM-L2 U2 and 4C tint is what I’d like to replace on my older XM-L T6. The XM-L2 gen. of U2 4C cost a bit more than T6 4C on FT … who knows.

WOW! Thats a monster light!…and a side switch too…

can all ultrafire c8 T6 handle the extension tube??

Both the Ultrafire driver and Nanjg 105c specify working voltage up to 4.2-4.5V, so they might not like the higher voltage from 2*18650 in series.

Nanjg is a linear driver, so it can’t handle 2S voltage.

ok thanks chloe

If I had to start my flashlight collection all over again it would be with these. So great to see SWM lights being carried again at Fasttech!

Sunwayman V20C-S 480LM Fully Variable Magnetic Control Tactical Flashlight $43.04 or 40.99 after BLF discount

Details:
  • Uses premium Cree XM-L U3 LED, 7% higher in performance than U2
  • Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system - slightly twist the Rotator Ring from left to right to select desired mode from 0.5-480 lumens, super-low current standby mode, or a strobe function
    • Max: 480 Lumens (2hrs)
    • Min: 0.5 Lumen (120hrs)
    • Strobe: 480 Lumens
  • Standby current is 50 μA when the light is at OFF mode
  • Constant current circuit, constant output
  • Effective range of 300 meters
  • Uses two 3V CR123A batteries or one single 18650 battery
  • Working voltage: 4~8.4V
  • High quality reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
  • Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
  • Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
  • Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
  • Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
  • Tactical forward click switch with momentary on
  • Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
  • Accessories: Metal tactical ring, lanyard, holster, O-ring, rubber cap

==========================================================

Sunwayman S10A Little White Shark 1*Cree XM-L2 360LM for $29.65 or just $28.23 after BLF discount

Details:
  • CREE XM-L2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
  • Easy switching of 2 operating systems, 7 output modes
    • Turbo: 360 Lumens (1hr.) (Automatically enter High mode after 3 mins continuous use to avoid overheat)
    • Strobe
    • High: 135 Lumens (1.8hrs.)
    • Mid: 70 Lumens (4hrs.)
    • Low: 2 Lumens (100hrs.)
    • SOS
    • Slow Flash
  • Effective range of 128 meters
  • Intensity: 4080cd
  • Uses one single AA or one 14500 battery
  • Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
  • High quality metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
  • Dimensions: 104.5mm (length) x 25.5mm (head diameter)
  • Weight: 54g(battery excluded)
  • Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
==============================

Sunwayman S10R Little White Shark 1*Cree XM-L2 360LM for $29.65 or just $28.23 after BLF discount

Details:
  • CREE XM-L2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
  • Easy switching of 2 operating systems, 7 output modes
    • Turbo: 360 Lumens (1hr.) (Automatically enter High mode after 3 mins continuous use to avoid overheat)
    • Strobe
    • High: 185 Lumens (2.1hrs.)
    • Mid: 80 Lumens (6hrs.)
    • Low: 8 Lumens (60hrs.)
    • SOS
    • Slow Flash
  • Effective range of 128 meters
  • Intensity: 4080cd
  • Uses one single CR123A or one RCR123A/16340 battery
  • Working voltage: 3~4.2V
  • High quality metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
  • Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top

Man, the ft website went down like 10s before the sale started, and now its been 5mins!

I know! All the the L4’s gone :frowning:

This was worse than WallBuys sale.
At least wallbuys have a great support.

Yea… Can’t even buy any damn thing, 17mins later (now) its still down.

So disappointed.

You bet it was…at least WB had me on a promo price even AFTER the crash!

Yes, Father, sorry! :slight_smile:

FastTech = FailureTech. Their customer service has fallen to the point where I will never buy from their lousy company ever again. You would think they would pay attention to their high dollar customers, but they just dont care. Its hard to believe that this is the same company that used to ship rapidly, resolve issues efficiently and within a timely manner. Today, they’re an utter failure in just about every regard.

Im surprised they havent renamed their company to FailureTech:

Ship the wrong items
Ship damaged items
Ship used items
Ship DOA items that were never QC’d.
Ship items with insufficient packaging materials
HORRIBLE response time in answering simple complaints or questions
Not paying attention to the nature of the complaint and often taking several conversations to resolve extremely simple issues
Not updating incorrect item descriptions, even after I repeatedly notify them of their mistakes - several times
After all that, they repeat their failures over and over again. Seriously, their entire workforce must be made up of a bunch of drunks on crack. Just as stupid as shit… and thats putting it lightly!

Im not the only one who’s been subjected to the onslaught of FailureTech stupidity and gross incompetence. There are many of us. I hope people will seriously reconsider where they spend their money before spending even a single dime with these idiots.

This thread has really lost its value - its over 1000 posts, so 99% is out-dated, plus it’s nothing more than a pat each others back (affiliate links). If there is truly something unique and interesting on FT, it would warrant its own thread.

AND - Buwuve - this is a public forum - even though you may have originated this thread - you don’t own it, and can’t tell us what to discuss in it.

Oh yeah - Merry Christmas!

Buwuve, have you considered starting your own mega-shill-referal-link flashlight forum? Then you may feel free to make up your own rules as you go along. Asking others to remove their comments is extremely rude… so please chill. I and many BLF members left the CPF nazi’s to get away from that type of attitude. This thread has far less value than fasttech itself, which isnt saying much. According to a Paypal rep, complaints are through the roof with this awful vendor.

Merry Christmas to all the non-referral link flashaholics out there! J)