FastTech is shutting down

That’s a pity. I used them a lot in the past, I found them pretty good. Good customer service.

Though I have not bought much from them (or China in general) lately.

That is really sad, i remember them from like 10 years, have made many orders and their service is exceptional. So sorry to hear that!!

Sad news. I used to do quite a few reviews of lights sent by them until the contact moved on.

Everything goes to s… lately. :frowning:

Unfortunate.I’ve always loved them! Great customer response!

Officially closed now.

Fasttech closing explains why I was contacted directly via email about a bulk order inquiry.

Thankfully Convoy offers the LiitoKala Lii-202 I sell in my store, ended up cheaper too

I also liked Fasttech, now i have to find another supplier for my batteries and flashlights that i wanted to upgrade :cry:
Fasttech was one of the few that could still ship lithium batteries to Canada.

What I don’t understand is how come they apparently became so reliant on… vape products ???

I’m not a smoker so I didn’t even know they sold that kind of stuff.

Were they not meking enough money selling other kind of electronic gadgets ?

What? No clearance sale

They did allow sales of in-stock items for a very short time - and there were very few items actually in stock and available to ship. I almost bought a laser from them but I’m glad I didn’t because two days later the site went dark.

I hadn’t ordered from them in quite awhile but it’s sad to see them go. They still had some parts and gizmos that are hard to find elsewhere, and the historical data and/or customer comments for discontinued flashlights was extremely helpful at times.