FastTech new arrival!!! (Updated on 3/1)

By saying the above, I have a question may be somebody here can answer.
The sell different XP-G2s. Some of them with “XPGBWT” in the product name some of them are not. Anybody know what does that mean? I checked Cree’s webpage, XPGBWT is there on any product model number.
Another question is: there are different voltage rating on the XP-G2’s may also other LEDs. Some of them are rated as “2.8 to 3.15v” and other are “3.5-3.7v”. That does not make sense to me either.
Hope someone can enlighten me.

Fasttech… It would be great if you can extend your line of double AR coated lenses.

Hi twinclouds,

FastTech knows that it is important to add more information on the product page and sorry for the word “considering” that makes you guy feels confused. We aims on providing good services and good products to BLF forum member and we will get improved on the product question. Feel free to share more views to us.

Noel

Hi shrick,

We are now sourcing this kind of product and would update you once it get in stock.

Noel

Thank You Noel…

Welcome.

We are searching for all sizes of double AR coated lenses. Meanwhile, you can find AR coated lenses in our shop if you have interested in it.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001022/1203403-ar-coated-optical-glass-lens

Noel

Welcome to chat and discuss here.

New arrival product in post #1.

If I might give my opinion, I was going to say that this might’ve been something with the subtlety of languages and also maybe some cultural things. I think that what you probably meant to say was to politely say something more (but not 100% exactly) like “we will try to get that information”, or maybe “we will try to get that information, but we’re not 100% sure that we will be able to get that exact information from the vendor” instead of “considering”… or something like that.

BTW, it looks like they also have some P60 drop ins with XP-L, e.g:

https://www.fasttech.com/product/2059900-ultrafire-1-cree-xp-l-v5-5-mode-1200lm-6000-6500k

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1605/10012115/2059901-ultrafire-1-cree-xp-l-v5-3-mode-1200lm-6000-6500k

Fasttech: The search on your site doesn’t seem to work very well. When I searched for:

XP-L

it pulled all kinds of stuff, but nothing with XP-L. I had to use google, like:

xp-l site:fasttech.com

Hi ohaya,

We checked the problem and has reported this to IT department to facilitate the searching engine in our site. We will update you once we upgraded the system.

Noel

Dear Fasttech, in the past I’ve buy a lot of knives from you, but now shipping cost are too exprensive, so I must take knives from others vendor like Gearbest or Aliexpress. I’m not happy because I know you are a good website, and you are honest. Do you plan to reduce the cost in the future, or not?
Thank you so much.

FastTech…it kind of bothers me that you have to put “Authentic” in front of what you are selling.

I know what you’re saying, but I like it. Fasttech knows they sale counterfeit items, but they don’t try to pretend they’re the real deal. If it’s actually real, they label it “Authentic”

Lol :bigsmile:

Pilotdog is serious, I believe…

So what are these new drivers listed today? I like the simple 1 mode 7135 drivers, but what does that SOT-23 part do there? It is labeled A1SHB and when when I look it up it appears an n-channel mosfet ???? Anyone know how it is used here?

+1

Ask for an explicit statement if it’s not clear in the written info. And take a screenshot.
“Trust, but verify” — some old Hollywood actor, in his last job

On the good side, they do publish some negative reviews,
e.g.
https://www.fasttech.com/reviews/2768500

What I learned by that experience — no matter how tempting a new product seems, buy just one or two first, not five.
The problem with buying one is you might get a bad one, even when most of them are good, and be discouraged and not find out.
The problem with buying two is, if only one is bad, you wonder how many bad ones are in each batch.
The problem with buying five is, if they’re all bad, you got that many, sorry Charlie.

I agree. It is good to put “authentic” there. It give me more confidence to buy them. Of course, only if they indeed authentic (and they are, I believe from my experience so far).

Which one are you talking about? I cannot find any driver in the list. What I have missed?