FastTech new arrival!!! (Updated on 3/1)

great idea, and can we, as the ultimate compensation for the crap that is usually on the wrappers, have a series of wrappers printed with HKJ's discharge/capacity graphs to use on the appropriate batteries? :bigsmile:

I’d buy it:

+1

Great idea!!!

Have you contact them about this? From my experience with FT, I think if you contact their customer service, they will find a satisfactory solution for you.

Hi djozz,

I checked the picture and is now confirming with our supplier for this. Please note that the information provided by our supplier stated that it is an authentic product (and the real Cree). We are now checking with them and if the Cree is not the authentic one, the product will be removed.

Noel

Hi djburkes,

Sorry about your experience and all the items are covered by the warranty. Please contact CS staff in ticket and we will offer you a help immediately: https://support.fasttech.com/products/DFTV

Find us when you need help

Noel

Hi freeme,

We can find our supplier to design it :slight_smile:

Noel

Hi cajampa,

We understand your concerns and have reported this to our merchandiser to stop sourcing this items (the ultra-fire one). Feel free to share you views on this :slight_smile:

Noel

Hi everyone,

Good news, We are now offering a 10% discount code for Christmas !!!

Check it out using this link: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/1891123/new-coupon-code-xmas

Cheers :slight_smile:
Noel

Fasttech we are still waiting for those Convoy C8 hosts.

Come on, supply them pls! :wink:

I just ordered a few things earlier today. Is that possible to apply the code to the order?

Edit: I cancelled the order and will put another one in. Let’s see if it works.

Don’t forget NiteCorn wrappers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice render freeme! :-)

Hi Mitko,

We are still searching the supplier for this and hope to get it asap :slight_smile:

Noel

Hi freeme,

Yes, we will see if our supplier can make that version lol

Noel

Thank you all for your post here and would like to remind you all the the Christmas offer is a sitewide discount and you can apply it to all the items in our shop.

Meanwhile, new flashlight items updated in post#1. Check it out :wink:

Cheers :smiley:
Noel

Thanks Noel, that is good news :slight_smile:

As I stated earlier, I would rather fasttech stop sourcing the wrappers that look like Panasonic or Samsung batteries. As Cajampa said, only a dishonest person would be buying those wrappers.

Fasttech, it is best that you only stock clear or colored wrappers, not with any brands on them that could trick people.

New items updated!! :slight_smile: