Father’s Day Global Activity-ACEBEAM 2017

This is my K60 torch in hand:

Thanks for the giveaway, pm sent!

Thanks for PM. We will send you tracking number soon.

Look forward to sharing the beam of filter with your ACEBEAM item. :+1: :+1:

There are winners who can get the FREE filter as below:

start90a (EC50GENII) Orange filter
RobertB (K70) Green filter
Boaz (K70) Green filter
Duramarks (K70) Red filter
southland (K70) Red filter
dodo (K60) Green diffuser
tatasal (K60) White diffuser

First of all, pls make sure you have the corresponding ACEBEAM torch in hand.
Then pls send us PM or email to sales@acebeam.com , about your full name of receiver, Shipping address, Mobile phone for shipping. :innocent: :innocent:
[/quote]

Hi Acebeam-team,
in your first post you said 10 Winners and now you picked up only 7 !?

Regards
Carsten
[/quote]

The last 3 filters are for model EC60,L16.
[/quote]

No problem, I own a EC60 too :sunglasses:

Regards
Carsten

Boaz (K70) Green filter
Duramarks (K70) Red filter
dodo (K60) Green diffuser

We have not received the shipping information from you three. :wink:

Received the K70 filter, first impression is very nicely made. Aluminum construction and screws on in place of bezel. Will try out tonight. Thanks Acebeam.

Edit: Not the right filter for the K70, outside diameter is 82.5mm, K70 outside diameter is 88mm.

Is nor the right way to install it. It’s to install into the threaded bezel, so diameter seems correct.
If your bezel is smooth you should change the bezel with a new one…

The stainless bezel that came on my K70 has no inside threads. Do you have a K70 that has threads inside the bezel, if so the K70 shipped with two different bezels.

Most recent models have it. I have a EC50 with no thread, a K60 without it but the last X45 has it.

Today, I received the Acebeam K60 white diffuser, courtesy of this contest:

“Before” shot: Turbo mode

“After” shot, with White Diffuser:

Thanks to Acebeam, ably managed by Bella. :+1:

Oh the other hand, the photos above, while it shows with the White Diffuser on, the filter was just held by hand. The filter has a threaded portion along its edge side.

Do I need to remove the aluminum bezel and screw-in the diffuser? At the moment I cannot un-screw the bezel by hand, and I don’t have a tool for it either.

Any idea on how to remove the bezel when my bare hands are not enough?

I never seen a K60 or K70 with a threaded inside SS Crown, so Acebeam how do you attach the diffusers, do you replace the SS crown with the diffusers?

In this review, it looks that there a stainless-steel threaded retainer but the scalloped bezel looks like it’s absent in a pic where those parts are separated.

So Acebeam, how is the White Diffuser attached?

The newer versions have threads in the bezel. You likely have the older one. The threaded bezel costs about $10.

Do you mean that the newer ones are female-threaded and the diffuser is screwed-in into the threaded bezel itself, thereby no need to remove the bezel itself?

In that case the diffuser l have is not designed for my K60.

Interesting, Do you have pic or a link?

As I noted starting in post #38 about the K70. If the bezel is removed the filter will not fit, filter is way too small. My K70 bezel has no threads inside the bezel. If a threaded bezel is available I would buy one, does Acebeam or anyone else sell just the bezel?

http://www.acebeam.com/filter-k60-or-k70

A local distributor will sell you the bezel.

Yep, mine is not like that, thanks for the picture maukka.

Same with mine. Thanks maukka!

Yesterday I received this from Bella of Acebeam: a new threaded bezel that is a match to the diffuser that I won in their Father’s Day giveaway:
My earlier K60 version does not have a inside-threaded bezel: