favorite light under $15

Agree...great looking and amazing quality for that price, the threads look like a watch or something of that kind... no problems also after 9 month of daily use...

12 models under 15$ ...every single one of them well built , everyone a classicly nice budget light .If you are conservative and don't like rolling the dice ...buy any or every Tank made under 15$..the only thing that they don't make ....is a bad light .

My favorite sub 15 dollar torch I own is the Skyray S-A1. It's bright, throws well and has working mode memory without the need for any mods. It's really a great flashlight and I like it alot.

I don't own any Tank007 lights or the Hugsby P31/32. Those are all super nice looking lights and I'm going to be collecting them as well I just can't find the P32 and don't want a single mode version but it will show up eventually.

EDI-T T11 is very nice.

This is still very good for only 13,10 dollar http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-c3-stainless-steel-cree-q5-wc-5-mode-190-lumen-memory-led-flashlight-1-aa-1-14500-26122 .

The Lightake version (93 mm) is supposed to be better, if nothing has changed with their suplliers.

Last time I heard about it, DX was shipping the 98mm version, not the much better 93mm version. That said, my one is a 93mm one from DX ordered when DX announced them.

Trustfire XP-EF23. The last two I bought were even better than the first. I love these little guys.