FEELER: FW1A Titanium? FW3A copper/brass? FW21 PRO 3xXHP50.2?

I thought we have been talking about the FW21 Pro in full copper?! :smiling_imp:

Martin, when does the FW21 PRO come into stores!??

Suggest to include AUX for FW21 PRO 3x XHp50.2

I think these are missing aux boards - it would be nice if it could be an added option? much easier to do on this bigger head

any news about the fw 21 triple?

nope

with the corona virus now i dont see how buying stuff from china wont be a nightmare now with delays logistics cut in half or more or stand still in many regions etc…. i doubt i can get anything to sweden shipped now but extreme delays from china…

The FW21 PRO is currently the only light that I’m interested in buying right now. I’m patient but I’m hopeful it’s done nicely and reasonably soon.

Sweet looking lights, +1 for the copper and pro. I filled out your form as well.

Now i also want FW21 Pro but only to swap those crapy emitters out and install Convoy S12 triple board in.

FW21 Pro for me.

Would like NW and aux leds.

I need my FW21 PRO to be in PURPLE!

Keep your purple Sharpie ready then.

Martin,

I just watched your Bunker Beamshots II again and noticed that you posted the FW21 Pro was 7800 Lumins as opposed to the 10k. From what I can tell it looks to reach out to 49 meters. Am I correct in expecting more lumins but not much more candela? Are you expecting any changes in the production run from the prototype? Can you comment?

but problem is, look the host how is that supposed to handle 10 000 lumens, is it for 5 seconds turn on ? for that kind of lumens even 7000 is alot to handle. i still think that much lumens even if lower abit then 10 000 is ok for that lights size. even a light like blf q8 which is chunky and alot bigger would have a hard time manage the lumens this light will produce.

Fw3a copper
Fw21 pro

Would the copper 18350 tube be backwards compatible with the first batch run of the FW3C? Think I read somewhere that the aluminum 18350 tubes do not work with the first FW3As.

Thank you for your reply and insight. I didn't understand how that little mass would handle 10k Lumens. I have the FW21 and am excited about this light so just keep wondering what it will be like.

That being said I have burnt the pockets in several pants because I forgot to lock it out so I'm probably going to start my clothes on fire with this thing. I'll probably do the button mod.

26650 tubes would be cool…

some (test)hosts have been made