Fireflies E07 preview

It was my most unticipated light when they first showed a rendering. I meant it to be a large EDC.
But the primary thing I do with my EDC lights is carrying them. I shine them for seconds to minutes daily but carry them for minutes to hours, easily 100 times more. For this reason I highly value small size and weight.
They made it much bigger. Despite its very thin optic, it’s larger than another single-LED 21700 light.
And they intend to increase the size further. Now I no longer have use for it….
Must have? To me it’s the biggest disappointment. And not because of quality but because of design changes.

My second light have same problem or worst.

Side switch only 2 led working regardless if the light is on or off.

Auxillary led completely dead. Double click turbo doesn’t work.

Got it directly from fireflies.

Did Neal sort out your light?

Maybe it’s just turned off? Try clicking 7 times while the light is off, to change aux LED modes.

I have E07 SST20 and Nichia, one has a broken leg, The other is complete.
With a 21700 battery, one will cause the top to sink and the other will be intact.

:person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming:
But still have to like it slowly…
I am looking for a way to buy a lens.

Whos buzzes at the top of the ramp? And a little below it…just got the Acebeam T27 yesterday…it does it on Low…cant stand it.

Just checked mine. No buzzing on any mode.

Added 30Q.
Turn on measurements so far E07 XPL 6500K:

Samsung 30Q - 6,130 lumens
Sony VTC5A - 7,050 lumens
Samsung 30T - 8,200 lumens
Samsung 40T - 8,300 lumens

Hmmmm…thanks for that…glad yours is good.

Hope it goes away also…im using a 30T on the XPL NW…maybe ill try with the Samsung 50T. Thanks

Still dont know how 40T is brighter…but she gets hot so fast…on thr NW XPL…but sweet Tint.

I might have been sent an early version of the 30T which apprently wasn’t that great.

Where did you buy em? I got 3 from illumnsupply.

Thanks TK

Tried that still not working.

Double click to turbo doesn’t work too.

Sounds like you are in muggle mode. 6 quick clicks from off should get you out of it. Exiting Muggle mode should both turn on the bezel illumination and re-enable double-click turbo.

Added Ampsplus Q30.

Ampsplus Q30 - 4,950 lumens
Samsung 30Q – 6,130 lumens
Sony VTC5A – 7,050 lumens
Samsung 30T – 8,200 lumens
Samsung 40T – 8,300 lumens

One thing I’ve noticed is the light never measures the same lumen output twice, one dsy it’ll get 8,300 off a 40T, the next day it’ll get 7,800. I’m guessing internal temps play a massive part or something.

Added Sony VTC6.

Ampsplus Q30 – 4,950 lumens
Sony VTC6 - 5,300 lumens
Samsung 30Q – 6,130 lumens
Sony VTC5A – 7,050 lumens
Samsung 40T – 8,300 lumens
Samsung 30T – 8,300 lumens

I measured Sony VTC6 at 5100, waited a few seconds then measured it again, 5300 the 2nd time!! less voltage and more heat. The ROT66 219B did this as measured by Maukka and myself. I could get 500 lumens on the ROT66 by steadily increasing heat and dropping voltage, weird.

Just tried it on the 30T and it didn’t do it. I just got 8300 and then 7700

I have a Samsung 30Q from Illumn and pretty sure my E07 is nowhere near as bright as your 30Q at 6,130 lumens. Goes to show that not all 30Q's are created equal.

8,300 lumens on the 40T would be about what I see on my 40T from Fireflies as well as it's insanely bright running that cell.

Tried that yoo. Still have issue

I think mine is defect :frowning:

Nice