Fireflylite new fresh product--P01 14500 EDC Fliashlight available in stock now

It’s fine now, fireflies just deleted all bad reviews lol. I mean everybody knows those website reviews from pretty much every seller are mega fake, but to see it live is quite funny.

I don’t know about you but I just looked and all 13 reviews are still there.

That still doesn’t belong in the reviews of the actual product. The order being fulfilled has nothing to do with it being close to it’s intended destination, it means it’s been packed and handed over to the shipper, from there, it’s out of their hands.

I don’t have any means of measuring output, but I kind of suspect low is not quite 50 lumens, maybe 25ish? I don’t mind, it’s still quite useful. 5 lumens seems about right for the moon mode and while I’m sure many would prefer something dimmer, I like it quite a bit, not too bright, not too dim. I wouldn’t personally get rid of it in favor of something sub-lumen, but having both would be great. Turbo’s output seems about right, as do medium and high.

I think all of the modes are pretty well spaced, but I hate how there’s no way to get from low to medium without turning it off. This light would be so much better with a similar interface to Olight’s Baton series if they don’t want to do Anduril 2.

Order fulfillment (in British English: order fulfilment) is in the most general sense the complete process from point of sales inquiry to delivery of a product to the customer. Alrighty then, they wanted a review from me and I gave them one, I may or may not change it after the light finally arrives

It still doesn’t belong in the review of the actual product.I’ve made my opinion clear on this thread I’m kind of “meh” about this light. but what if I gave it a 5 star rating because I got my light relatively quickly? That’s 2.5 more stars than what I (at the moment) feel it should be, would that make any sense? No, it’s misusing the system. Stuff like this is why people are suspicious to online review ratings.

An update on the 14500, it does have a light on it, the battery is picky about the USB C cable used to charge it.

I got an update. My order will be despatched on Wednesday.

Thank you!
After all this debacle it’s unlikely I’ll be getting one though.

You could review it as high or low as you want, Who are you to say whats right or wrong about other peoples opinions? There are 13 people that paid for this light, reviewed it and completely disagree with you. Goodbye

Just got mine, This is the worst switch in any flashlight I own. UI is similar to the Skillhunt M150v3 but slow and the switch is so hard to press it’s kinda crazy it was released. The beam is nice but it has a far reaching Saturn ring on the very outer edge… Takes about 2.5 seconds of pressing and holding for Moonlight to come alive. The lanyard is unique, 10/10 lanyard. Meh…not a very good light considering how good the TS10 and Convoy t3 are.

Feels like I bought a rejected prototype.

See, that’s a much more useful review than “I didn’t get the light yet. 1 Star.” That way if somebody goes to do research before buying, they know to not buy it from any site, not just directly. I digress.

Moving onward,how reliably can you turn on and off the aux lights with 9 clicks from off? I have a bit of nerve damage and didn’t want to comment on my troubles doing so as I wasn’t 100% confident it was because of the switch.

You guys have to change this switch, it’s complete trash and ruins this light…

Thanks for the review info. Will it take a standard 14500 cell or does it require that extended length?

I’m with you on the reviews……and I think this is a great example of how amazon ruined the world with star-ratings. When I shop, I want those reviews to be about the actual product…if comments about service and whatever are included, hey, that’s great, but let the stars be about the product itself. imho.

Amazon is even more irritating as there’s clearly a place for the actual merchant’s rating. Fireflies doesn’t seem to have that.

I tried 3 14500 cells, they all seem to work as there are springs on both the head and tail. None of them are protected, so I have no idea if those will work.

Thanks! I’m still on the fence with this one. I have a soft spot for AA sized lights so I may pick one up. I’m used to the initial release fiascos with FF but I think I’ll wait until things have settled down and maybe see if some detailed info or a teardown appears. I think the chunkiness would make it look neat in a shelf-lineup and I don’t think it’d bother me in a pocket.

I got the p02 today. I find the UI kinda weird but whatever it is what it is. You can’t get into low unless you turn it back off and on again, so one click will get you into med/high in memory mode. The button is ok, It is firm so I don’t think it’ll turn on in your pocket by accident. I thought the button has an LED but it doesn’t. The throw is pretty good for the size, I got the osram.

In this video, from 4 seconds until 13 seconds you can see the switch illuminated.

Did you try 7 clicks to activate the switch aux led?
I think 9 clicks turns off the front aux.

Thats just the aux led bleeding into the clear switch, the switch itself (the absolute worst switch in the history of flashlights) is not backlit by its own led, and if it did it’s impossible to click the thing because it has zero feedback and is as hard as steel to press…

Okey-dokey. Making a note here… …“not a fan”.