Firmware for QLITE with Offtime & No Memory, High to Low?

Hi Guys, I am looking for a firmware for a Qlite that is Off-time with no memory and always starts on high. What is the best firmware for this? I bought some off-time caps.

I also tried Toykeeper’s STAR_noinit and S7, and I love them. Is there a way to modify these to behave like that? When I tried to modify the firmware of the S7 (to change the order from L-H to H-L), I ran into trouble with the #include codes when compiling. I don’t know how to compile these. I usually just cut and paste the code into AVR but I got an error.

Thanks guys.

Here's STAR offtime v1.3 that does exactly that. The only thing you will need to change is the value for moon mode ('1' is ok for FET drivers, the Qlite will need to be 4 or 5 there). Everything else should work.

The 'stars' still work, this just has had the defaults (star not soldered) changed.

*Solarforce Z1 & Z2 stock UI mimic, for Tiny10DD, Tiny12DD, BLF-15DD, others
*-moon enabled by default; soldering star2(pin #5) DISABLES moon mode
*-high-to-low enabled by default; soldering star3(pin #3) REVERSES order to low-to-high
*-no memory

http://73.203.218.184/SFmimic/

Thank you so much comfychair, I will give it a shot!

I also want to thank you for your awesome how to use Atmel AVR Studio 5 thread. It has been extremely helpful.