Five T6 emitter Keygos ke-15 for 29 bucks?

>>>>>>>Got TR-J12 in the mail today! Best deal EVER! Thx Ubehebe!

Yup, got mine today also!!!

WORST packing I have ever seen. How about the other guys?

Not one scrap of bubble wrap. Light was in plastic trustfire slipcase (NICE — never had one of those ebefore) inside a box inside a slightly padded manila envelope. Box in the envelope was DESTROYED. Good thing it’s a sturdy torch. My wife saw me opening it and said “The lense has to be broken.” But phew it wasn’t.

I’m very happy. Good deal. Definitely not a Ke-15 (whatever that is), but I don’t care.

I’m glad that others got on the deal. I don’t know if it was exactly a pricing mistake for tmart because it was up there for weeks as a ke-15 at $29 THEN correctly as a Tr-j12, also at $29. Both listings were up WAY longer after some tmart rep came on BLF and said he would fix the listing. It also wasn’t buried in the tmart site, but right on the first tmart page (at least for me — server load balancing might serve up different pages to different people).

1. I just ordered a sky ray king. How does this stack up against it?

2. I noticed in this thread:

That there were probs with a spring melting in some versions. Is this the melting version? Anyone know?

3. Did anyone get a lanyard? No big deal. Got an extension tube and extra orings, handy directions in chinese and a nice little holster … not complaining, but with all the other doo-dads, you’d think they’d put in a lanyard of some kind for 1 cent or so.

4. Anyone have an approx lumen value on this lite? Saw a 3500 figure (I think??) bandied around somewhere.

5. Anyway to keep that 18650 plastic adapter tube from banging around in there every time you tip the light? I have some ideas, but others probably have solved it. Will probably use 26650s, but am trying it out with 18650s now.

Glad it worked out for everyone. I knew it was dicey that it would come through, but glad it did. I saved screen shots of the original deal to show to paypal or tmart if there was bait-and-switch. But — with credit to tmart — they followed through and should be commended!

Then again: How can they get tiffed at people buying a well-priced light on their first page!!! It certainly isn’t our fault that we’re bargain hunters from a forum with budget in the title. I mean the name of the forum isn’t Overpriced Ripoff Lights That We Are Willing To Pay Gobs Of Cash For Without Complaint (also known as the ORLTWAWTPGOCFWC forum).

Now we need to find a deal like this every week! Get busy! ;) ;)

It's a pleasure to know you, steepdrop!