Flashlight bicycle mount for K40M(Beam shots in OP )

It is decent light worth the price.

I think I might reinforce it with tape. Okai light mounts for now is solved. Will look for more to mount the jet beam and sunwayman

I do have that but I gave it to my aunt

Current lights on the bike.
Will get beamshots once i go riding again :slight_smile: Maybe saturday night. Got a 7km event on saturday. If I’m too tired by then I’ll have to go on the next week :frowning:

Guys some guy in a forum did this

Why don’t you read here before inserting huge pictures? Would that not had been easier?

Wrath - just curious but why the need for 3 handlebar lights? I understand having 2, one for a spare just in case but 3?

I’ve tried those silicone bands that you have, had to use 2 bands to hold one 18650 light and it was ok at best, still plenty bouncy. Thus I got the Fenix mount and it’s light years better.

Haha sometimes you can never have enough lights :slight_smile:

Wish I could have my K40Mvn mounted on my head while riding at night. I think that’s a lost cause though.

I like your idea :party:

With so many lights on at the same time you must have 20 18650’s to charge at the end of your ride. :slight_smile:

mmm thats close to the number of batteries i currently have hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

This bicycle mount may be just the ticket:

I’m going tonite. Hopefully it doesn’t rain hehe
I do have a similar mount and already have one. Just bought another and also a handle bar extension. Still awaiting arrival.

After you receive it/them please post a pic with everything mounted.

Sure!! Can’t let you guys our ltr of the action ; )

I’d love to see this. I have one of those cheap Bicycle mounts above and there’s no way it could support the weight of the light after a bump. I like the idea though… it’s sort of like a custom motorcycle with a 350 under it.

I need to tighten the Rubery clamp on the handle bar as it’s really slippery. Need to find an extra rubber piece to prevent the light from moving about. So far the clamp on the light is quite strong and I believe it won’t fall off the bike over bumps. :wink:

Well I didnt ride last night but I did went to a place to get some beamshots of the convoy L4, K40M, WL-S4, PD12,EA11.

Photos are set with exposure mostly at 10s. Trying to get as similar to what I can see for you guys to get an idea. It was a full moon last night btw.

I was using a shitty camera so maybe the photos weren’t justified haha please forgive me if there’s any errors. I’m using a Panasonic DMC-LZ10.

Control shot

Trees are about 60-70m away from me.
First the K40M on level 6

Convoy L4 on high

Sunwayman C22C

Jetbeam WL-S4(note the larger hotspot as compared to the K40M)

EA11 on turbo(AW IMR 14500)

PD12 on high(KeepPower 16340 800mAh)

These are shots which i played around with the exposure settings.

Great great shots mate…I find the K40M ugly…Way too cool. The Sunwayman C22C has a nice flood I see…