Flashlight Exhibition

S.H.O.T

ISPO

I’d say that forums such as this are a wonderful way to display your fine products.

Sorry not to post links or pictures of our products. I am new to this forum and think external links here are spam so I did not post links or image here.
Here is our official site: http://www.tank007.com/

All the flashlights are designed by us, and the brand is our own, not re-brand. We have our designers and factory. UV flashlights and criminal investigation (police) flashlights are out featured products.

So you are from Tank007. E19 is a good EDC. I like it.

I heard of tank flashlights before… :slight_smile: specially the AAA model here is a review

Gun shows.

Don’t they need to pay to sb for the right to post as commercial poster here?

Tank007, you should considering spend a bit money on hiring someone to do corrections on the english worded descriptions in your website.

This ain’t CPF boss man! :wink:

But, the rules of the site do state that commercial sellers need to use the Commercial Sellers area of the forum, NOT the Want To Sell area. So, Jessicasmith from Tank007, you may want to consider moving this conversation there. :bigsmile:

Edit: Oh, by the way, Welcome to BLF! I’ve never yet owned a Tank007 flashlight, but I’ve read lots of good things about them on this very forum!

shot show, Blade show, and NRA expo are just a few that come to mind. but these are the supreme of the supreme shows. It is very expensive to get a table.

Thanks for your kind advice. We will consider that.

Sounds interesting, but I have heard that tank007 has a bad reputation in some flashlight forums in China, is that true? What happened?

When did this happen? I’ve got half a dozen of their lights (mostly E09’s and M10’s), and while the emitters might be slightly dated (especially for the price), I’ve yet to have a single problem with build quality.

How did you know that? Yes,they have VERY VERY BAD reputation in China forum.

I don't know why. Seems there are quite a lot of shills.

Hi Jessica. Like many over here, I like the Tank007 flashlights for their build quality. I also appreciate that Tank007 has a whole range of UV-flashlights.

What I do not like about Tank007 lights is that most the white leds that they use are outdated: the Tank007 flashlights do not perform as well as other brands with newer leds, and this makes me not buy Tank007 lights anymore.

What I also do not like is that Tank007 are very mysterious about the leds in their UV flashlights. The descriptions say 'USA-made' or 'Japan-made' . While this is a lie because the leds are most probably chinese (which is ok, honestly!), also there is never a picture of the led. The usual way we judge the performance of flashlights is by which led is used, and it helps more if you are honest about which led it is, and show a picture of it on the website.

You know, some people even hate iPhone, so, do you think iPhone is bad?

i like tank 007

Whoa! Good one! Got a little Gumption! :bigsmile:

I think someone needs to tell jessica that this is the wrong place for this kind of thread ...

Just because she" Wants to sell "doesn't make WTS the correct category for this thread .

this is a spot for personal lights to be offered for sale .

Commercial vendors have their own space on the site .

P.S .tank007 needs to get rid of the nauseatingly low PWM on the majority of their lights