Flashlight for bike

I personally use Ultrafire 501b, and I’m pleased with it.

But my new bike light will be THIS ,new Brinytes model.

And if you don’t need some drastically higher output this is ideal.

Also I will try to start some groupbuy for this light in the next period, if there will be interested people…

This place still has them, but I am not sure how good they are. Note also that youre approaching the lunar new year holiday so shipping from CHina tends to be slower than usual this time of year.

https://www.import-express.com/spider/getSpider?&u0=B4JK5Rechargeable4JK5LED4JK5Flashlight4JK5self4&u1=2YK52YK52CR52DL50RB52YK5item2YK5Eagle4JK5Eyes4J&u2=JK5defense4JK5camping4JK5light2YK5326214137759DT5&u3=K5X6R4JK5CREE4JK5XM4JK5L24JK5U24JK51000LM4JK5US

Can’t find any reviews on the seller unfortunately, so I’m not so sure about ordering.

Any thoughts on the Nitenumen offerings - TA02 and NE01 (updated version) look promising?

Bump - anyone? Quite liking the TA02 but I’m just not sure if there’ll be enough spill?

Saw this handlebar clamp lately on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bike-Bicycle-Light-Torch-Flashlight-Handlebar-Clip-Clamp-Bracket-Mount-Holder-/322370438077
Aluminium, freely rotatable, and even doubles as camera and gopro mount - for less than 10$.

Haven’t bought it, so don’t know how well it works. But seems to be quite usable, IMHO…

I just got a Palight T50 26650 light for my MTB, first ride tomorrow, but beam tests are promising…

Fenix BT30R. Look for my review.

I like the look of that mount, ordered two - thanks.
Not sure about the T50 - no reviews I can see and no microUSB recharging (even with a more secure mount I want that feature now for convenience.)

Waaaay too pricy for me, even if there was a GB going.

The Palight T50 is too thick (34 mm) for this aluminium mount, anyway. :wink:

A friend of mine uses the Nitecore MH20 for serious trail mountain biking, and likes it (around $50 in some stores (e.g. at Lightmalls )

The NE01 is a clone of the MH20 by all accounts, hmm…

The Palight T50 fits a 34.9 mm seatpost clamp almost perfectly (2 layers of tape inbetween), made a mount using such:

Flashlight mount final

Flashlight mount final

And for the emergency second light I used a little sheet of soft leather (rubber is fine too, surely), four holes into the edges, plus a shoelace - that’s it. Firm enough (as firm as knotted), small & soft & EDCable, not scratching the light. :slight_smile:

Emergency Flashlight mount

My new MTB lamp, HaikeLite SC02, absolutely great beam!
The mid mode sufficient most of the time, high for tricky or fast sections. :slight_smile:
Turbo quite overkill. :smiley:

HaikeLite SC02

The silver hinged clamp is by DMR, the 34.9 mm version fits perfect around the 34.0 mm of the host.

HaikeLite SC02

Just did my bike light review

my last bike light Klarus XT11GT with XPL HI V3-3C
narrow hotspot and useable spill

Ravemen PR1200 low beam

Ravemen PR1200 high beam

• 1 outstanding holder!

Another vote for the ALB-10, I’m using two. One with a S2+ triple 219C for flood and another with a S2+ with dedomed XM-L2/SMO, usually running the Bistro bike strobe.

Hello Guys,

I'd like to buy a good budget REAR bike light, I have already picked out three types but I can't decide. Can you help me? Of course I want the brightest and the longest battery life. Thanx!

Machfally BK300

Leadbike LD15

Some noname rear light

Any better idea?

So, I bought a fourth one, and I'm absolutely satisfied with it.

For my front light, I decided to try a Thrunite TN4A. I needed an excuse to by the light, and got it for 20% off this past summer. Likely more expensive than most mentioned on here. I used fishblocks for the mount to my handlebars. I will say this mount is affected way more by road vibration than my old $20 handlebar direct mount bike light I have, but I actually view this as a plus. I see very little disturbance in the hotspot, but the spill shining on nearby reflective items makes for a lot of flashing. Sort of like the headlamps that flash or shimmer IMO. Anyway, I have had a few weeks of dark riding to try it out now and I do like it as a bike light. I also really like the ability to remove the light from my bike without having to also remove the battery pack, or leaving the battery pack behind.

Sorry no pics right now, but if some REALLY wants to see I will take a couple. :wink:

Ive been seeking the perfect bike light for years (maybe perfect does not exist) but I know I did not want to pay Lupine “(Lupine)”:http://www.lupinenorthamerica.com/ or Lezyne “(Lezyne)”:LED BIKE LIGHTS – Lezyne USA Inc. prices.

So I have tried a number of lower cost dual bike lights (fully paid for by me no subsidy) and the 1600’s below really are very good and well made lights.

INTEY Bike Light LED Bicycle Lights USB Rechargeable Bicycle Headlight 1600
Gaciron Rechargeable Bike Light,1600 Lumen

two different names, same light.

Can be had for under $50 delivered

Have you got one? I have been on the fence to get one these myself, I want to read a real users review or opinion.

If it doesn’t have the ability for replaceable 18650’s, then I wouldn’t want it. I don’t trust the quality of cells most of these chinese manufacturers use. It’s usually the cheapest junk cells they can find.