Flashlight Photography -an artistic approach!

Lionheart_2281, perhaps you should look back at the few rules the forum has. Being obscene or rude is a sure way to get your account deleted. This is to help ensure a family atmosphere.

Last time I checked, the meaning of a bird is about as obscene as it gets. A gesture that is illegal in most states, it can get you in major big trouble in a very short time to fly that flag in a gun-toting state like Texas. The South is pretty laid back, all things considered, but a great many folks in the South still believe in manners and respect to women and children.

And now you know.

Looks like a ” got-to-have” light, what model of Solarforce is it Foy ? ( S1100 or the new 2200 ) and where can i aquire one ?

And I will repeat myself - I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ACCIDENTAL FLIPPING OF THE BIRD

Just how big is that reflector anyway? And yeah, what model is that? It looks impressively massive, like it would have to be a great thrower. Solarforce is really getting my attention ( I only have 6 but I just discovered them a couple 2 or 3 months ago)

Need to look that one up, does anyone here have a review on it? Foy? Do you?

Also really loved that impressive O-L Mag, beautiful! And what is that heavily pyramided L2X? Is that a Solarforce? Looks like an adequate weapon if need be! lol

I’m glad you liked it! Thank you! :bigsmile:

DBCstm -

As a matter of fact, I did review the S1100 https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/18356

As to the L2X, I believe you're talking about the Gladiator https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/11204

Foy

Heading over for some reading…

Not the Gladiator, but the L2X pictured with a black L2T and a grey and blue L2P on your counter. It has similar pyramids to the Gladiator but is the size of an L2P. What’s that? Directly under the SST-50 Mini Match Mod AA pictured.

Ohhh, I'm sorry, you mean this . . .

They used to make the L2X in two version; single and 2 x 18650 . . .

Both are discontinued now.

Interestingly, (or maybe not) the also discontinued Masterpiece Pro-2 used the exact same meat tenderizer tube as the L2X extended, sans "L2X" etched on the top.

highvaluefactsFoy

Here´s something different:

All hand made and pic taken in real time (that´s how it would look in games)

Sry for the “offtopic” : P

Recoil mitigation technology?!

Hi Guys, looky what I just found in the mailbox…

The Solarforce S2200 with MT-G2 emitter and a claimed 2200 lumens. :slight_smile: It’s a big beastie, to be sure!

jealousFoy

I was really hoping for more throw, but the color of the beam and the beam itself is gorgeous. Matches my HD2010 in distance even while producing much more light out to the sides and foreground. Even more impressively, it is better at filling the yard, and outthrows by an easy margin, the Triple XM-L2 drop-in I just put in my 3DMaglight with some 3000 lumens!! Doubt the numbers? What does 9+Amps delivered to 3 XM-L2 produce? Bunches of protons! lol I really like how it puts a lot of light downrange, and everywhere in between. Nice colored light.

So tell me Foy? Does the serial number A0009 mean it’s literally the 9th one?

Might just have to keep this one, if I can.

How’s this for a hand built AAA MiniMag Mod? RufusBDuck outdid himself with this one, from it’s totally custom made driver (12mm in diameter) putting out 1.11A on high to the copper fins he made from scratch, this little beauty performs! TexasPyro tested it in his Sphere and it measured out at 261 lumens on Hi, 84 in Med, and 15 in Lo. The XP-G2 emitter that I reflowed onto a copper SinkPAD and turned down to 11mm for RBD is tested at 5533K in Hi mode. Nice white light with a solid beam, no hotspot, courtesy of a Ledil Tina2-D Optic. Couldn’t be any prouder! Look at how it dares face off the Solarforce S2200! lol

This shot is 40 individual images at some 11MB ea stacked into the one you see above. :slight_smile:

Umm what?

@DBCstm, one hell of a nice light…superb look… :nerd_face:
wish maglite actually build something like that with affordable price (dreaming? :D)

BBC 261L by RufusBDuck

That looks lovely! :open_mouth:

RBD really did it up right, I’m quite proud of it! :slight_smile: