Flashlight Photography -an artistic approach!

How did you get them? We will be out of town recently, ready to buy a flashlight

couple of solars

Really like the last two pictures!
Especially the last. :slight_smile: Creative, artistic and a bit funny!
Im thinking that is a BIG bone for that dog… hehe

on java

Glad you liked it! :bigsmile:

My Archer arrived today:

Some really nice and artistic pictures lately!! Good job guys and girls!!

Nice shot, also like the stamps…I’ve got hundreds of those from years ago somewhere around here.

Aren’t we supposed to keep pics to 800px on the horizontal? Yours bleed over even on my 24” monitor. Might want to keep it reigned in a bit for those that use phones, pads and tablets. :wink:

Maybe you are right about the size. This is 800x

I usually leave it a link so the original can be viewed in Flickr if desired. Depends on why I’m showing it and what “it” is. lol

I looked around and couldn’t find that information, but I would swear that it’s a limit somewhere. Anyone know the specs on BLF requirements for the pics? I’m sure those viewing on phones and smaller devices really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Edit: What’s the model of the Thrunite that’s first in your thrower line-up? With diamond shaped patterns in the tube? Really like that one!

It is the new ThruNite Catapult XM-L2. Amazing light and built like a tank.
Works with 1 or 2 18650, as you can see, in the picture.

ps.
I think that CPF has this restriction regarding picture sizes.

I saw your excitement about the Catapult and looked it up, reviewers are saying that in that very keen single cell mode it only has moonlight mode. :frowning: Is this correct? 2 cells is ok I guess but I like the proportions with the single tube in place. They also say it can run on up to 4 cells, does it come with the extra tubes to allow that or must one buy those separately?

That head is very similar to my Solarforce M3, no wonder I like it so much! lol

This one’s your favorite of all your throwers? I think my HD2010 is my favorite now that I have a reliable driver in it. For throw, anyway. I’ve modified it with a copper star, an XM-L2 at 5000K and a 3.04A 3 mode driver that is noiseless. Really liking the results and can see objects pretty clearly at 465 yds away. :slight_smile: I live in the country on a piece of land that’s 1/4 mile wide x 1/2 mile deep so it’s fairly easy to throw at distances, but even with that there are enough “neighbors” that I have to watch the direction I point it. I have no idea how folks that live in town test their lights, carefully I would hope.

The best I could find out is that there’s not a size restriction on photo’s here, but it is highly recomended to use the tool bar at the top of the message window and select 100% to ensure the photo’s are viewable on any size monitor.

I got tired of using the toolbar and started pasting the link directly into the message body, and keep it to 800px. Bad habit I guess. Sorry about the misinformation…many sites do have this limit and I transposed.

So, in essence, ignore me…Carry on!

Yes indeed the Thrunite Catapult V3 XM-L2 is my favorite thrower due to size and excellent built quality. Very durable. I like as well my TN31 XM-L2 but i use it less due to its bigger size.

Concerning the operation with a single cell, the V3 has a high and a medium mode. I have noticed that with one cell (vs two cells), the output drops about 25-30% but still is very very useful.

The place you live is ideal for testing throwers, i like it :slight_smile:

That is a great picture! Well done!