flashlight podcast?

Today we're talking about the red black cat I got from my old BLF buddy Fishinfool early in 2012. I was desperate to get my hands on a light made in Gemany. I recall opening that plastic bag and quickly my heart sank when I saw that white cardbord box had been crushed by that pesky old mailman .I broke out my webcam to show dealextreme yet another smooshed box from them . Grabbed a freshly charged Duraloop out of my trustfire tr-01 charger excited to see what the SST p7 looked like on a nice white wall ......

Pods

It’s not a podcast but I like how Jason (Prometheus Lights) talks in his videos about the flashlights and stuffs he likes:

Darren and I having a go at doing a flashlight podcast called Flashlight Fanatics.

Our first episode is about power outages and the different challenges that you might face during a storm. I talk about some recent experiences during storms where big transmission lines fell down.

It’s interesting to hear the perspective of different flashlight users.

One enthusiast mentioned that they live with load shedding where there are frequent power outages in their locations.

Here’s the first episode:

1 Thank