flashlight recommendations for this years 11.11 sale?

Hey every one! does any one care to share what are some good buys to be on look out for? in this years 11.11 sale on Alibaba?

Even any other websites!

I want to grab one of these if there is any left lol! looks like a good buy around $37 AUD please some one save me one!
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-V6CS-Outdoor-Tactical-stepless-dimming-flashlight-with-cold-white-warm-white-and-yellow-light/1810562016.html

You seem an outdoorsy kind of guy, what about this seller?

Toilet paper not supplied

Linked to Blank Page?

Cheers,

S-L :bigsmile:

Any one else I need batteries also!

My AliExpress list: 11.11.15 AliExpress Sale

(Read the entire discussion thread for other selected choices.)

I don't think shopping on double 11,it a wise choice,you can shopping on the usual day,I think the quality of stuff is better than double 11

Really?Which website.

Thank you for your sharing,sometimes I will buy on Alibaba,but I feel some stuffs are not really on sale on 11.11,and I confuse

Aliexpress is a website ?I didn't heard that before.

Be careful buying high end steel from China based vendors. There is very little high end steel shipped in to them. With out any way to verify what the actual steel it you might be getting anything from 420 stainless to who knows what. We know they just cut and paste stats, and have been known to flat out lie about what steel is being used. Yes, I know Reate is shipping with good steel but then his prices reflect it and the place he bought the blade steel from said yes they shipped a sizeable quantity to him. Other makes? Much less so.

I agree with you,I have bought some stuffs that make in china.sometimes the stuffs were cheap,and the quality was fine.maybe next time I can choose Aliexpress to buy something,maybe some flashlight!!