flashlight with AM/FM radio, LCD display,Compass, can it really work well?

I go back to myled, and i find a torch with multfuctions (AM/FM radio, LCD display,compass). it catch me my eays, i think the hiking lovers would like it(i have a small shop for ourdoor), but i doubt they can really work, and here is http://fr.myled.com/p429-multifunctional-led-flashlight-dynamo-waterproof-dynamo-torch-with-fm-am-radio.html , anyone give me some advices?

PS: this forum is very good for me, i want search somethings but i can’t find it, only google search?

You will not find a serious torch that includes a AM/FM radio, LCD display and Compass. It will junk.

Hi danilekk. Do you work for Myled? If you do you could send one to a member here to review.

Oh, it is a pity, i want to find some good things to selling on my small shop.

@fartybum do you have any suggestions?

MRsDNF, i don't work for myled, i just find it via google search, as well as budgetlightforum. i find the price is pretty good for me, people here like low price products

I did not mean anything by my question but if you do a Bing search on your signature the first place that comes up is Myled.
This has been copied from Bing. It must be a coincidence. Thankyou for answering honestly.

Ads
Cheap LED Flashlights - Professional LED Lights Shops.
MyLED.com/LED_Flashlights

High quality & Low Prices,Buy Now!

It is a fun item. But I wouldn’t buy it. It doesn’t have a knife! Or an umbrella.

Seriously, when one thing fail on it, you will most likely junk it all. If it is cheap, something may fail the first time you use it. Better to have separate items. And if you really need a compass, you need a really good compass that doesn’t break easy. Same with flashlight and radio. Keeping things simple makes it more likely that it will last, even if it is cheap.

yeah, it seems too good to believe at that price, i will find something else. but i am really interested in something like that mulitfunction flashlight, do you know any other good items, guys? where i can get it?

There are some flashlights that can be used as USB chargers. New Roche F6 EDC XM-L2 Single 18650. $20.99 shipped.. Add a diffuser and it can function as a lantern as well.

And there is a interesting high end radio (Tecsun PL880) that use and charge 18650 Li-Ion batteries. Not cheap. But interesting if you have flashlights that use 18650 batteries and want or need a very nice radio receiver.