Flashlightbrand does not answer

Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if Flashlightbrand online store is on vacation in china. I bought an Acebeam x75 on July 26 and it still does not appear as shipped on the website and they don’t answer my emails or WhatsApp either.

I would appreciate if someone knows something because I am a little restless, it is a lot of money for a flashlight… :sweat_smile:

Thank you!!

THIS is a list of Chinese holidays. This is NOT an accurate list, because China is a large country, and there are lots of differences. Some holidays are more celebrated in one province and some are in other provinces. There has been a lot of rain recently. Whole area’s are flooded. That might have some effect on the speed of delivery. But it would not hurt if you kept on trying. You ordered on July 26th? This is not Amazon. In China people wait till there is enough volume to get a discount from the airlines, etc. Every major step in shipping can be done by a another company. My fastest delivery took 6½ days, but the average is more like 22 days.

Which version did you purchase? Xhp70.2 6500k, 5000k, or xhp70.3?

Thank you so much! I will keep trying. What surprises me the most is that they don’t even answer emails or WhatsApp. Anyway, I’ll have to keep insisting and wait. Because I imagine that the store is reliable, right?

I bought xhp 70.2 5000k version. I love neutral tint and prefer slightly less lumens and better tint . And the xhp70.3 version might be too trhower for me

Did you try to PM them here on BLF?

Might be worth a shot.

Here I have not tried. Thank you very much, I’ll send him a message and see if I’m lucky. After leaving me €350 in a flashlight, I would like to know if I have to be more patient or not :laughing:

I would give it more time. I think we have all gotten used to Amazon shipping times.

I can see your impatience. A big expenditure. Around two weeks and no tracking info. No status update. Yeah!
Total shipping time, that I wouldn’t think is alarming. But no word at this point, would bug me too.

I wish you good luck in finding a way to get a status update. Getting some communication would go a long way in calming the nerves.

I have no other choice. I’ll have to wait and hope there are no problems.
Thank you!

Yeah!! A lot of money and no information since July 26… It makes me uneasy. But I’ ll have to wait and be patient. I’m glad no one tells me I’ve made a mistake buying in that store since it is not reliable.

Thank you!

You could also try contacting them on Facebook or Instagram. That’s how I’ve communicated with Simon.

Yes, I already contacted him on Instagram but he does not respond. The only thing that suits me is that he is on holidays