Flashlights on TV - BLF GT & The Gadget Show (Channel 5)

:frowning:
when will they upload to the youtube?
can’t wait to watch it.

Did anyone else catch what Otis said when he got the GT? It was something like “oh yes! I recognise this design, can’t wait to see what it does” as if he had read about the GT and knew about it’s throwing abilities. ?

I watched it just now on my 5 using a VM set to UK.I’ve got 2 of the 4 torches,GT and D4 :slight_smile:

I found it a bit disappointing, they’ve changed the format of the program , they don’t really review the gadgets any more ,it’s turned into a program of the presenters having a good time abit like top gear’s challenge ,it’s fun to watch but it’s not really a proper review show any more :weary:

I don’t usually watch it much but I was under the impression that this was like a special edition episode…happy to be corrected.

I think it is just a standard episode.

I could be wrong though , I stopped watching it when they changed the format ( before Craig Charles appeared ).

I stand corrected then :slight_smile:

It seems like they try to squeeze too many items in.

The episode is called ‘Wild Challenge Special’, so it’s not a regular episode. Not watched it before though, so I don’t know what the format is usually like.

So can I retract my previous comment? :wink:

Sure - it’s not until you post a retraction of your retraction of your retraction of your retraction of your retraction of your previous comment that things start to get confusing! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh but the next episode will probly be a something else challenge special :person_facepalming: :smiley: :wink: :?: :?:

I’m officially confused… :partying_face:

But will there be cool torches?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think they done the viewers any favours by using night vision to show off what torches can do!

It was a rhetorical question :wink: :innocent:

There’s a gap in the market ,
The blf torch special show would be a welcome telly program :heart_eyes:

Was I the only one waiting for Craig Charles’s poncho to set on fire?

Seen it with a VPN connected to a server in london.