Flipper Knife MG brand Blitzwing "Lightning" someone tried it ?

I was just looking at one of those on AliExpress, Harley branding, Benchmade made quite a few knives for HD, the blue/black scales are a good colour combination. AliExpress I can’t find it on the benchmade website, even in the discontinued Harley knives, the closest looking is the Pika but that’s a backlock.
Looks a bit like the Spyderco Southard with that hole.

I got this. Lone.of a Strider Hinder and it’s nice but heavy and definitely not D2 tool steel more like 440C Stain less
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6175479623.html

The MG Harm (Post 19) looks just like the the MG Damm (Post 16). What's the difference other than the tritium vial?

Sorry, I mislabelled it. It is the Damn.

Thank you! :slight_smile:
You can find the flawless G10 version HERE at a good price.

That looks like a BM 806 AFCK (discontinued) model to me.
There’s also a version without the Harley branding on the blade.

Aliexpress ’ copy /clone of zero tolerance knifes http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1788067187.html

I think that’s a trick to get more search results.

Keywords, the secret is keywords.

They want to get on your search results so you’ll look at their products. They know it’s none of those items, you know that it’s none of those items, they know you know it’s none of those items, but you’ll see the picture and maybe buy it.

Thanks for the good deal link isti242. If you could go back in time, would you repurchase the G10 model, or spend about $20 more for the full titanium scales model?

The full titanium version weights a bit more and also has a titanium backspacer which is slightly protruding forming a kind of skull crusher at the end of the handle. I can live without that.

I think I would buy the G10 version again. (At that time the price differece was bigger and I already have more than enough full titanium frame locks.) I’m satisfied with the G10 version, the cnc milling on the G10 scale is perfect and in black color it looks elegant.

I have a bunch of Kershaw knives and except for my Leek (black finish that is about as durable as Sharpie), I have no real complaints. Keep an eye on Woot.com as they have had a variety of Kershaw and a few other manufacturers as well lately.

ImA4Wheelr wrote:

Thanks for the good deal link isti242. If you could go back in time, would you repurchase the G10 model, or spend about $20 more for the full titanium scales model?

isti242 wrote:

The full titanium version weights a bit more and also has a titanium backspacer which is slightly protruding forming a kind of skull crusher at the end of the handle. I can live without that.

I think I would buy the G10 version again. (At that time the price differece was bigger and I already have more than enough full titanium frame locks.) I’m satisfied with the G10 version, the cnc milling on the G10 scale is perfect and in black color it looks elegant.

Excellent info. Thank you isti242! :)

Contact Kershaw about that pin, they will probably ship a replacement with minimal effort. I have a Cryo that I have carried daily for working on 5 years and the only problem I have is that it looks it.

Well the system they use worked on me, I went looking for a Paramilitary 2 with Digicam G10 I got sidetracked and decided to get one with blue G10 instead, on the way I managed to order a Military with Digicam G10 and a Strider with deep carved black G10.

All for around $17 each so I’m not expecting much, however I have had some excellent knives for around the same price from sellers on AliExpress.

Success. :slight_smile:

My AFCK has arrived! :slight_smile:
It’s a badass folder with an outstanding quality but it’s not for the fainthearted! :smiley:

Have a look at the size:

Did you order it with satin or stonewashed blade?
I’m planning to edc mine next week to test the edge retention.
I’m sure the quality won’t disappoint you. Mine arrived with a perfectly centered blade, symetrical blade grinds and solid lock-up. It also passed the spine whack test.

Hi isti242. If I post a comment to a review on your blog, will it publish a link to my email address? I would prefer no identity info be published. I guess I can just post anonymously.

I regret not to buy the original standard D2 version or the TSEK but at that time I couldn’t realize the merits of this design…
Is the blue/black BM 710 a Knifeworks exclusive?