Focalprice.com Official Coupons & Deals & New Arrivals & Customer Service & FAQs Updated

Extreme Deal, Credit Card Shaped LED Pocket Lamp, Only $0.99 + Free Shipping ( Valid Mar. 04 ~ 06, 2014 GMT-7:00)

NF555 Q5 3-Mode 100-240 Lumens LED Flashlight with Adjustable Focus, $5.99

2.5 x 32 cm 3-Mode LED Flashing Armband, perfect for cycling, running and other outdoor sports, $4.49

Hi Everyone,

Credit Card Shaped LED Pocket Lamp, Only $0.99 + Free Shipping ( Only 6 hours left), hurry up!

Cheers,
Candy

Solarforce L2 host arrived today.

Older, smaller, unlabeled tailcap boot. Knurling is very weak compared to my L2 directly from SF. It also has some machining marks on the body.

After some research into it my guess is that this is a clone/counterfeit.

Nice quality overall for $7 though.

Edit: 10 day delivery time. :beer:

Hi unknown00101,

Thanks for your shopping on FocalPrice. If there’s any problems about the item, you can contact our Customer Service for refund, thanks. :heart_eyes:

Cheers,
Candy

SolarForce counterfeit! :* I am disappointed.
Mine should arrive this week.

No wonder the landyard looks weird.

Extreme Sale!
Digital Mini LCD Projection Clock Timer with Keychain, Only $0.01!

Hurry up, only 222 pcs left!

Foy and a few others made threads on similar silver L2’s. They describe the same quality and pictures show the same quality that I’m seeing in what I received. So I’m making an educated guess.

But even if it is indeed counterfeit (solarfarce L2) it’s still worth $7 imo. It’ll house my xml2 dropin at 3A just fine. :slight_smile:

Hi freeme,

Sorry for that.

You can contact our CS manager at CSManager@focalprice.com, taking some pics about the item you received, and make comparison to the real one.

Any problems, please feel free to tell me.

Candy

I’ve asked the specific people responsible for purchasing to have a check from the suppliers, once there’s news, I’ll let you know.

but it is not SolarForce. SolarForce has already confirmed.

Hi freeme,

I am really sorry for it. You can contact our CS first, tell them about what you are faced with, to request for refund.

I will keep an eye on it till the problem be solved.

Any questions, you can contact me.

Sorry, again, to give you a bad impression. :frowning:

Candy

Just an update.

Shipping: Ordered on the 26th Feb. Arrived on the 6th Mar. total 10 days. Excellent.
Product: Came in a convoy type generic white box and not in Solarforce Traditional packaging. The finishing was quite rough and the tailcap could not be screwed on properly. Crossthreads on the first attempt. No way to loosen it now. (very tough threads and careful of fingers cutting experience) :~

Resolution: Took some photos, raised an RMA. Got a reply offering for Store Credits. Opted for Paypal refund and got the refund today.

Great customer service.

Thank you Candy.

Hi C-channel,

Really sorry for giving you such bad experience. It sets my mind at rest when I heard you got your refund. And I’ll keep an eye on this, I’ve asked the specific personnel responsible to look into from our suppliers. Any news, I’ll give you a reply.

I, on behalf of focalprice, feel really sorry for that.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Candy

Hi freeme,

Have you got your refund?

Any problems, please feel free to contact me.

The buyer, responsible for this item, is asking for an reply from the suppliers. Any news, I’ll give you an answer.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Candy

I bought a couple of the hosts and will soon to arrive and might be faced with the same dilemma . What is an RMA?
Thanks
Edit to add… Never mind i googled it, duh

CS offered 5% refund but I rejected them. I got no choice but to raise a dispute through Paypal.

Hi Beachlogger,

You can send email to the Customer Manager directly at CSManager@focalprice.com. Hope everything is fine.

Cheers,
Candy

Hi freeme,

Can you give me your Order ID, and the email address and name you used as focalprice account?

I will do my best to help you. I can’t make sure to ask full refund for you, but I will try my best.

Mar.15-Mar.16 is our weekend, so I will get back work on Mar.17.

Cheers,
Candy