Focalprice.com Recommends UV & IR Flashlights

Hi djozz,

I will try my best to find some flashlights with a 365nm emitter. :slight_smile: Hope won’t let you down :heart_eyes:

Have a good day!

Best Wishes,
Candy

On the other hand those of us in scorpion country are happy with 395nm, and visible purple spill is useful. It all depends on the task.

It’s nice to have both options.

Hey Candy,

Thanks for taking aboard feedback and suggestions :slight_smile:

I wish you luck in your endeavours.

As an example, the TANK007 TK566 3w 365nm was being sold by manafont for under $30 and asking for a cheaper price via online chat saw them reduce it to near $25 mark when I last inquired.

All three of them look very nice.
:heart_eyes:

Hi Revolvr,

Thanks for your advice. I will try to find such flashlights with 395nm and visible purple spill. :slight_smile:

I will share different types of flashlights 1 piece per day, if possible, hope there is the one you like. :heart_eyes:

Have a nice day!

Best Wishes,
Candy

Hi Chloe,

Thank you very much. If you have some advice, please kindly tell me, I will follow them as better as i can. :heart_eyes:

Best Wishes,
Candy

Hi panthervision23,

Glad you like them. :heart_eyes:

Hope I can recommend more flashlights that you’ll like. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a nice day!

Best Wishes,
Candy

An IR thrower would be very popular with hunters, at the minute converting a T20 with an Osram black is common.

I’d like something like the Jacob A60 with an Osram Black emitter

Hi Candy,

As others have said a true 365nm emitter (and appropriate lens) is more expensive, but Tank007 have two models with the choice of the 365nm emitter (TK-566, UV31). Hope you can stock these!

Best wishes,

Hi Jeansy,

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Hope I can find a Jacob A60 with an Osram Black emitter, if there is the one on our website, I will let you know. :heart_eyes:

Thanks & Best Regards,
Candy

Hi Chloe,

Thank you very much. :heart_eyes:

Best Wishes,
Candy

I am new here and am also looking for a 3w (2 emitter) 365nm flashlight without the purple spill. I saw the review on this site by "mfm" which showed the Tank007 TK-566 365nm 1w, which totally (in my opinion) blew all the others away for banknote detection. I however am looking for more power to detect pet stains on carpet. I need to see the stain fluoresce, without all the purple light masking the stain. I was also considering the 365nm Ultrafire 3w. I have not ordered from overseas before and am looking for a respected seller with good prices. I would be happy to order from FocalPrice if you get these in stock.

BTW: I am not interested in modding, I am just looking for a quality product, out of the box.

One more thing: I figure you may know the answer. I have notice 2 different things on the Tank007 TK-566 when searching... One has "TK-566" only one one side... The other has "TK-566" & a CREE XR-E hexagon logo... what is the difference?

Thank You!

Interested

Welcome to BLF! :party:

You can cut out the purple light with yellow polycarbonate safety glasses. I’d recommend a pair if working with intense UV light (I have these).

Tank007 TK-566 also comes with white Cree emitters (XR-E, XP-G and XM-L) hence the logo.

Thank You Chloe,

I followed your link to the TK566. That is a 5 mode White Light only flashlight, but in my search for a 365nm UV Flashlight, the Tank007 UVTK566 can be found With & Without the hexagonal Cree XR-E Logo after the "TK-566". The UVTK566 is a One mode only, in 1 & 3 watt. Are the sellers posting the image of the white light flashlight instead of the UV if it has that logo? Or is there a UV CREE chip?

http://www.tank007store.com/productimage.php?product_id=223&current_image=4

.. I just looked back at the UV Flashlight Shootout by "mfm" and his UVTK566 had the CREE logo on it. ..

Interested

Hi Tiger Fusion,

The 3w (2 emitter) 365nm flashlight without the purple spill, Tank007 TK-566 365nm 1w and 365nm Ultrafire 3w are out of stock now, sorry. But I’ve asked the category management personnel to develop the items you want, please keep an eye on our New Arrivals, once there’s news, I will let you know. While, we have 3W & 395-410 nm flashlights, http://search.focalprice.com/search?keyword=3W+395-410nm+Flashlight&categoryid=, hope you’re interested. :slight_smile:

About the price, every item with a Price Match, if you find other websites have a lower price than us, you can submit a price match on our site FocalPrice. Such as

About your last question, these two items have different Emitter BIN, one is XP-G R5 and another is Q4. :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Candy

Thank you So Much for the help, and I appreciate your efforts to get the 365nm UV Flashlights in stock. They are not easy to find.

Hi Tiger Fusion,

It’s my pleasure. I’ll try my best to find them.

Cheers,
Candy