Focalprice's product review program-need your advice

Hi sunday!

If you appreciate honest reviews and provide some higher priced flashlights (Olight, Sunwayman, etc.) to be reviewed for free or with a generous discount I'm sure lots of people will volunteer.

This is still a budget light forum so even the lights you linked should get some interest.

I'm wondering why no one has answered yet, though. Maybe because it is not really clear what you mean by product review. Did you mean a product review here on BLF? If that's the case it shouldn't be such a problem because quite a few people here enjoy writing reviews, and if the lights to be reviewed come for free it's even better.

Yes, I mean write a product review here on BLF,the product I give the links is just some example,you can choose some ,but if the flashlight cost more ,we may just offer some coupon for you to buy it ,if it costs less, we will give free ones, as we have limited budget, so I hope members here can understand me

Thanks for the clarification!

@Boaz: As long as there is life, there is hope. ;)

Candy, I think you haven't received much response on this because no one wants to spend the time reviewing any of these lights. Properly reviewing a light takes a lot of time and effort. Far more than many realize and I know because I have reviewed several myself. It's a real chore and honestly, the act of reviewing really isn't much fun once the pictures are taken and playing done. The hard part is writing, formatting and editing.

Honestly, no one wants to bother with these samples you have given. No one is interested in doing it for a Q3, or Q5 torch. Make it something worth the several hours needed for a good review and you will have some takers. XM-L or XP-G R5 and you will see some interest.

Johnny

I'd review these if purchased w/ discount.

http://www.focalprice.com/LFD35G/3pcs_15V42V_AA_and_14500_Circuit_Boards_for_37V_LED_Emitters_Green.html

a review would be useful, since there are no specs on actually current/modes

Sipik HK22 CREE Q3 1 Mode 80 Lumen White LED Flashlight With Wrist Strap here is the 5 mode review

+1

I would like to see a review of these, especially if they can be sanded down to 15mm w/o damaging them.

+2! I’d buy a bunch if they put out 800mAh-1000mAh on AA and at least that much on 14500. Better yet if it went direct drive on 14500 without killing it for AA use.

And while we are at it:

Sunday! If you can somehow source a 15mm driver circuit board for 0.8 - 4.2 V that fits JohnnyMac's requests and has 3 different brightness-modes and NO blinking/strobe/SOS/flash-modes at a reasonable price there will be more orders rushing in than you can probably handle.

+100

Hi all:

I am so pleased you give me so much information of what you though ,I will think twice and consider more and make a decision

Thanks so much for supporting me

Candy

if you can get someone w/ the proper equipment (there are several members)

to review this, and it meets those specs (11A would be better :)

I'll take a dozen

http://www.focalprice.com/LFD69B/158mm23mm_ChargeDischarge_Protective_Circuit_Board_for_36V_Rechargeable_Liion_Battery_Black.html

Get lost lk!!!

yes,the spammers out

I think reviews on BLF are better spent on more expensive lights because consumers tend to look for more information to persuade them to spend the extra money. The inexpensive lights don't need much persuasion. And by more expensive, I mean at least greater than $30 (and actually worth that, not just priced at that). I would say the $50+ category would be greatly served.

Maybe you can establish a pricing model for reviews such as 50% over a certain amount and FREE for anything under that. Maybe a fixed price for a category in between that (to at least weed out the free-loaders). This would apply to qualified reviewers, of course. I haven't written a ton of reviews, but you can check out my Balder BD-1P review if you would like an idea of what I would write. I really like the initiative you're taking with this!

I'd gladly accept a free sample of something I feel warrants a thorough review

I will nominate the Olight S35 and S65 because the multi-AA format has been discussed quite a bit here lately. There has been a lot of interest for something that accepts NiMH batteries so these might be good candidates. I would gladly take them and write some reviews

really appreciate your ideas on this

Those 0.8-4.2 drivers intrigue me as well, both ideas. I couldn't review them, but I think a decent review of those might launch sales sky-high. Driver without info is almost useless. Waiting 3+ weeks to get it makes it very easy to decide on any driver that already has a decent review.

Viktor

Terrible experience dealing with this FocalPrice company. Paid alot of extra money to have our purchase delivered extra fast, however the delivery process is instead EXTRA SLOW. Instead of a couple of days, we are approaching a couple of weeks. And the item IS STILL SITTING IN CHINA ! ! ! ! And FocalPrice is refusing to refund the Fast Delivery Charges too!

This company cannot be trusted. BEWARE ! !

are they even still operating? can’t even go to their website anymore…