For sale 10 sanyo 2,200 batteries $20 free priority shipping. Great Batteries again (Sold)

You’re welcome.

The guy I buy these from called to let me know he has some more in. If anyone is interested in getting some let me know and I’ll buy them. Same deal as last time. I am good to go on batteries right now, but I’ll pick them up if you guys need some.

PM me to let me know, there are limited amounts just like last time, so it’s first come first serve. Also he isn’t holding them so if I don’t hear from anyone soon, then they will be gone. No need to pay right away just let me know so I can buy them before they are gone.

I’m in! Love these batteries. Let me know when you get them and I’ll paypal. THANKS -ck

Probably just for 10. I can do the blobs. If you’ve got another of the little chargers you sent me last time I can add a couple bucks.

Works great for my 14500’s

Looks like this:

Sounds good, I JUST got off the phone with him again. He told me they were selling out so I went ahead and bought them.

Do me a favor though and send me a PM so that it holds your place.

I have a few more of the chargers left so no problem at all.

Had to get in on this! Thanks to 18650! (Guy’s so nice, they named a battery after him…) :wink: Forgot to mention in PM, I’d happily take a charger too, if you have spares.

I can stick one in, I forgot to take that out of this add. But since you already paid I’ll stick to it.

That’s OK, I don’t NEED one, just thought you were oversupplied. No harm, no foul. :slight_smile:

OK they are in and I just finished testing them. Once again great batteries.

For you guys who already paid I’ll be shipping tomorrow.

For anyone else it’s First come first serve on the rest of them.

PM sent!

PM sent... will take a few :)

Got your PM’s and payments. I shipped the batteries that were paid for the other day and the ones that got paid for last night or today will go out tomorrow. I’ll have to get more boxes from town tomorrow morning.

I still have more left for people who are interested.

PM Sent

PM sent

Hello
The other day I sent you a private and did not answer me
10 batteries to Spain by how much?
Greetings.

PM’s replied to.

I don’t want to ship batteries overseas. With customs being what they are I would rather not. I ship in the US only for these. Flashlights I ship anywhere.

Also I will sell less then ten but keep in mind that shipping is over $5 on these so is it worth it to ship just a few? Well if you want them and are willing to pay $1.50 each plus $5.75 shipping I will. But I figured ten was a good number, because it kept them at $2.00 each.

I am only shipping these priority mail because standard post gets treated a lot more roughly. They toss it around and stack stuff on it, etc.

OK everyone’s batteries are on their way.

There are 50 left so five more batches and they are gone. I’m not sure if I will be getting more of these or not. He wasn’t sure when I last talked to him.

Still have 20 of these? If so I’ll take them

PM sent.

Ok so everyone’s batteries are on their way.

I have thirty of these left. So three more batches.