For Sale Trustfire 9xT6 $60 Modded (sold)

For Sale Trustfire 9xT6 $60. ($70 with three Sanyo 2200’s)

This is a very, very bright light. It’s crazy bright. The wires have been upgraded to heavier gauge and five of the nine emitters have been de-domed. It gets more throw and the de-domed emitters give it a nice neutral tint. The positive spring has had a copper wire mod done. I run it with either king kongs or unprotected Sanyo’s. If you are looking for a wall of light that crushes the Sky Ray King this is it. Remember though that it’s huge.

I bought two of these a while back and I love both of them. However, I am selling this one and I’m going to use the money for upgraded emitters for the second one. (I use the old emitters for making lanterns, that I give to friends and family)

Free shipping for the US and $25 extra for most other countries.

This site has a pretty good description with pictures.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1716

It hadn’t occurred to me earlier, but some of you might prefer the unmodified light over the modded one. If you would prefer the unmodified light I will sell it for $55. That is a very good deal, at that price it’s much cheaper than any of them for sale right now. Price still included free shipping to the US and $25 to most other countries.

This light it 100% perfect and it has less than fifteen minutes total time and only part of that on high.

OK one more update in an attempt to get this sold before I place my next order. I will include the three sanyo’s for free with either light. This makes the light a super deal.

First person to PM me gets it.

I am more interested in those lanterns you spoke of??

yeah, share the lanterns, I am interested in the light but I cant justify the $80 to get it here unfortunately, plus I have a 7 xm-l light I wish to upgrade and the funds would be better spent there.

Seriously though, give us the skinny on the lanterns they sound very interesting

Here is a link to one of my hillbilly lanterns.