Found a warm 3700K led on a star, what is it?

Hello

I found this LED in a box I was about to get rid of.

The color is 3700K
It works when i connect the wires to a 18650 and the light is very beautiful
When we replaced the lights in our house for LEDs I bought this inside a spot for in the ceiling.
This one is left over and was between some old parts from that in a box.
No dome.
I would like to have 3 of these to put in a SRK but as it is now this probably will be a replacement for 1 of the LBs

We bought the lights at the hardwarstores here, non of them were cheap so running to get a set with 3 of these spots is not really an option only for the LEDs. (I used 5 sets of 3 spots in the kthcen and bathroom to replace 14 spots there so this one was left over. For fitting in some older element I had to take the original housng apart, so I do not have anything to see where they came from (used stuff from 4 hardwarestores and I have no idea where the spots came from)

It’s a 1W LED? I wouldn’t waste time on it. Well, not for a flashlight, anyway. For that physical size, you could have a 30W or higher LED.

Edit: maybe use it to make a “candle” or “lantern” like the one DBSAR posted recently.

The color rendering is very sweet since we bought 3700K lights for the house.
We got a grey flashlight with pil that fits this and a LB led in it with awfull color rendering. I only need to make the hole in the reflector a bit bigger and solder this star to the driver.
We are going to do it this weekend as our first mod (and planning on taking pics of it.)

Alrighty then! Have fun! Because that thing is so large, and only 1W rated, it probably won’t make much of a spot. But, being your first mod, it will still be exciting to see it light up!