Found - AAA or AA (multiple cell if poss) flashlight for a 7 year old 2nd hand or new (UK)

Yeh, that’s the one, same as the T[KN]4A. 1050 lemons, just goggled it.

How about that Jaxman 2xAA ?

I’ve always liked mine .. where to buy? Dunno .

How about modding an old 2xAA side by side Duracell or energizer

Oh yeah the sofirn 4 AA sf11 is a really nice light too . Very nice moon and plenty of throw . If you add a magnet and figure out a diffuser it makes for a nice lantern as well .Not really that big or heavy .It’s been on my easy to recommend list forever .one is on the fridge and the other was in the bathroom for years . Buy one for yourself @ 20$ they’re a gift

Thanks guys, but already ordered the peetpen - seems to fit the bill and has a round zoom to give the impression of more power (in my boys eyes lol)
Sadly it’s China holidays, so a wait will be on the cards, unless it comes from Russia.
Found this fantastic…. video review :person_facepalming: i warn you the music is, well not the best choice lol

I’m glad that the suggestion was good :wink: Peetpen is associated to Wuben, so the quality will be good, I can guess!

And yeah, I went to search for it and that video poped-up :smiley: You can…let’s say, silence it before starting :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope your kid likes it :wink:

Yeah ...but my need to express an opinion supersedes your already having found a light...

Hold on ... I may have 3 or four more unnecessary suggestions.

#1 A BLF Q8 Run on 3AA’s with spacers ... the extra weight will make him toughen up ..

#2 a Mac gizmo haiku to sit on the shelf and a 2xAA mag lite with a flat black

#3 A Barbie flashlight fun “ including Pooh”

You can teach him it’s ok if he likes playing with dolls ..

.or explain why he doesn’t

Yeh, he can get the one with the real orking shlight!

he said orking shlight.

Real orking shlight…