Found cheapest price for Inron MY803 @ 10 bucks shipped

man i didn’t think about that. i have ordered from aliexpress before and i guess i did use paypal. well i hope my mastercard has some good security measures in place…

In the past Paypal was possible (I think 1 year ago), but then the Alibaba group (aliexpress is part of it) starts their own payment system Alipay.

+1

or even go a step further and invite the seller to join here and squeeze some BLF group buys or discounts out of them. ;-) At least they don't have to pay ebay or ali fees with direct PayPal.

Does anybody know who makes this brand, or how much the model in the OP weighs? Looks like a heck of a deal. I really like the orange one, but its kind of hard to justify an additional 40% for one piece of orange g-10.

Great looking blades….would love to pull the trigger but will have to wait, since i have other stuff coming in that i am waiting on.

I think I have seen someone mentioning that Inron was founded by some ex-Enlan employees. If you have questions towards this particular knife before purchase.... try to contact Isti here on BLF or on his blog. (review)

:slight_smile:

PM the seller before you buy to iron any niggling issues. My experience is that they reply as fast as those on Ebay (some aliexpress have ebay presences as well anyway).

BTW i purchased the Elan EL01BA from the same seller, i just got my tracking number 6 hours ago……so it’s quite fast and it’s a* Sunday *here. (probably only tmr China Post would collect the package from the seller or system and gets into the postal system proper). So with regards to this seller, shd be ok.

I think CD520 lost his 100W HID ballast package but that’s through no faulty by the seller. DHL pkg reached USA and handed over to USPS for the final leg on ground. Poof….and not trackable even though it has DHL tracking number. Not sure how it turned out.

Another member purchased 20 C8 XM-Ls, description was that it is XM-L and not XR-E……but in the end it was XR-E. But i think the price was extremely low. Aliexpress tend to side with the seller too.

For me i have had issue with 55W HID (the SM5200, you guys know the drill it’s the RAO or Mule 80W/35W HID equivalent that you see on CPF by Stollman/Lips/BVH)….i actually have 2 and one they sent me the 35W. No biggie coz i am gonna squeeze in the 100W. I got it at 60 bucks via nego……partial refund.
Another of the SM5200 had a pokermarked reflector but the seller made it right for me by sending another reflector.

Got a cheap diamond sharpener here. Quite versatile, can sharpen serrated blades as well.

It’s selling for 12 bucks at exduct + 2.70 shipping to SG.

7.18 shipped with good record.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/518684460-Retro-Knight-Suitable-for-all-knife-Professional-Sharpening-System-Diamond-Multi-purpose-sharpener-for-pen-wholesalers.html

Thanks for the deal, but the framelock is too thin for my tastes.

Very attractive at this price though, I would have probably jumped on it had I not been so in love with my recent EL-01 purchase.

Thin? I think it makes a very sturdy and beefy impression... based on Isti's pics.

:Sp Pretty sure you’re not serious!

Unfortunately nana is serious, but what do you expect from a spamdealer? ;)

It depends where you live, it is a bit more expensive to ship to my country.

Tallyho, the discount period is over. It was 10.50 till this Monday night i think. I have a tracking number and it’s in China waiting for the next flight out.

I’ll try to ask him if he can extend the discount.

OK, don’t remember when I saw it cheaper (a bit more than 10 bucks, I think it was 12:money_mouth_face: but the shipping price was 7.50$ on aliexpress shop.

If that was directed at me... yes, I am serious... just based on pictures and reviews as I don't own the knife. Isti might be better suited to explain how it compares to the EL01 and other knives.

The seller agreed to list the item with another round of discount. Will let you guys know when can you buy it.

Nah Vectrex that was directed it at spammer named “nana” that got their post deleted and hopefully got the ban-hammer. You can see their post quoted in the post after mine… they spammed some site and posted a couple of pics of some mufugly knife.

As far as the MY803 we’ll see when it gets here. I’ve owned an Emerson CQC7 and a couple of other high-quality knives so I’ll post my thoughts on my $10.50 one when it gets here.