Found cheapest price for Inron MY803 @ 10 bucks shipped

Nah Vectrex that was directed it at spammer named “nana” that got their post deleted and hopefully got the ban-hammer. You can see their post quoted in the post after mine… they spammed some site and posted a couple of pics of some mufugly knife.

As far as the MY803 we’ll see when it gets here. I’ve owned an Emerson CQC7 and a couple of other high-quality knives so I’ll post my thoughts on my $10.50 one when it gets here.

Thanks 2100

No problemo, I think this review is in French!

Too bad, i think they were going for just 29.90 at one time. Now it’s 45 bucks.

It sounds Polish to me.

Oh no!!!. I have arrived later. It is 17$. The inron my803 was in my hot list. If somebody see it at 10$ please write it.

:wink:

Ready to buy when seller drops the price. Let us know.

Yeah, i will post it once it gets listed. Actually you guys can check regularly as well. I have asked him and he said ok, and then i replied thanks. Has not re-listed though. scratches head.

Tell him he would sell a few right away. I have not tried inron so I am excited to see what it is like.

Yeah i told him that. I think he could have some slight issues fufulling the present bulk (it has a 3 day processing period, after which it would be cancelled and $$$ refunded automatically unless you press the Extend processing time button on aliexpress. (ie definitely no such thing as DD or DX 2-3 weeks playing games with ya).

I think he sold like 15 pcs. He has already shipped mine though.

Ok the sale is back on! But one day left…. LOL!

Great !!! Thank you.
It seems only available on his aliexpress shop, not on his ebay store.

But, don’t they accept paypal? in this case i don’t buy it.

Yes i see it, i send a message asking for paypal but there isn’t response.
Without pay pal i don’t buy nothing (international)!!! haha

He doesn’t response me. I can’t buy it.

If he could put in ebay at the same price the problem with paypal will be finish.

Today i don’t have any message from the seller. Definitly i won’t buy it.

Damn cool…unfortunately it’s not budget. (and seriously i have absolutely zero use for knives here)

Who needs a use? I mean what use do you have for your 2.6 watt laser? :P

It’s impressive. I like very much cold steel but here it’s very expensive.

I have the track number too but i don’t know where can i use it. Which is the web for checking the track?