Found - Looking for a SST-90 or modded one.

Looking for a modded SST-90 for sale or a regular one. I’ll take the modded for 135 and unmodded for 100.

you will regret if you missed this

The link Rey posted is probably the cheapest SST-90 flashlight we’ll see for a while.

how come this one is cheaper? what is difference?

One has included DHL shipping to the USA.

Any reason why it’ll be the cheapest for a while?

And I guess, is it actually a good flashlight?

I think your right, this is a great deal!!! Thanks Rey!!!

Im on my phone so Ill be brief, rey said the sale will end at the end of the month, and if you have ever tried to look around you would know that this is probably the cheapest sst90 light you have seen and probably will be for a while. Most sst90 lights are either in the $130 region or the $250+ region.

It has an 80mm head which is quite good for throw and at stock produces around 1400 lumens with i think 70k lux. At stock it is driven at 6.5A on high.

If you mod it the lumens will jump to 2000+ at 9A though. i know im going to mod mine :slight_smile:

EDIT: when i say mod i mean driver mod

This will be wonderful ,Trustfire X6 SST-90 5-Mode Flashlight ,last 2 days for the sale ,don’t miss the chance

I found these at Tmart for $110.60 and $135.60 from their US warehouse:

Trustfire TR-J10 SST-90 2250LM 5 Mode LED Flashlight Black”:http://www.tmart.com/Trustfire-TRJ10-SST90-3000LM-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Black_p144501.html?cc=USD?siteID=iVYKL1aweoc-AqQc0Sm5xVZy_3H0HAGtOg

TrustFire X6 SST-90 2300 Lumens 5 Modes LED Flashlight Electric Torch”:http://www.tmart.com/TrustFire-X6-SST90-5-Modes-2300-Lumen-LED-Flashlight-Electric-Torch_p132883.html

125$, with 3pcs TF Flame. DHL 3 days shipping.

TY guys. I’ve already gotten the one from WWEFANS’ link. Looking to smd mod it since it seems safer as well as adding addtional heatsink.

Does it need a driver swap or is the driver itself moddable?
Pardon, but any beamshot comparisons on this one?

It needs a driver swap to run it fully at 9A.
BTW here are some REAL measurements I took:
Stock with dome: 1400 lumens, 45k cd
stock w/o dome: 890 lumens, 82k cd

That’s with the stock 6.5A driver. I don’t have any measurements of a modded one with a 9A driver and I don’t think I will be modding mine, since I’m getting the BTU shocker.

pics
same pics, but mouseover
for comparisons’ sake, the 7G5V2 against the STL-V2

All i know of driver mods is that it’s a fail. Scaru and others say it goes 1-2 minutes on high or something before it starts to overheat. They wouldn’t recommend putting it on high longer then 10 minutes. So I’m sticking with the stock driver.

Yes, but it is bright. :D

I was talking to the better half about these super modded two minute lughts… She said, bet if you ask their wives they would tell you it resembles their sex life… Two minutes real hot , then useless… I bout fell out the chair laughing

This includes Light, Strap, Battery holder, Batteries & Charger, & case for light.