Found: Uniquefire UF-T20

Hi all,

I would really like to find one of these in the USA. If anyone is willing to turn loose of one that would be great. I can pay cash or trade. I have a lathe and a few other goodies if your looking for some mod type stuff in trade.

Thanks.

FOUND THANKS!

things i’m looking for.

crelant collimator head
small sun zy-t13 original driver
cut down a zy-t13 battery tube for single 18650 use.
cree xp-e green r2 emitters(114 lm) and red xpe p3 emitters
solid copper pill for uf-t20
taskled b3flex driver
cash

Hi Kevin,

I could do the solid copper pill or cash.

lets get to work on the pill. PM sent.

FOUND thanks everyone.

oh man, kevin, you’re killing me.

if it were me that pill would have a ~2mm high pillar in the center, with a diameter the same as the center pad of an XR-E :bigsmile:

If this goes well I may offer copper pills for this light to the group. Someone else already sent me a PM about getting one LOL!

i have to thank vestureofblood for working with me on this. sounds like it may work out for some others too.

@dthrckt…a tiny modular screw in pedestal…one for XR-E and one for XP-E/XP-G and one for XM-L…oh and one for …SST-90…would be very cool :wink:

that’s actually a great idea.

we ‘might’ even find something commercial (at least in brass) that would be easy to mod or machine to suit the role

Now thats some thinking outside box there guys!

Alrighty then... Here they are...

WOW those look super sweet!!! From the pic they look just like the orgional pill for the UF-T20. SOLD

Drool! How much for once of those?

The T20 is a standard C8 sized pill, top end and threads, maybe some variances for the depth in the battery compartment. Wow! C8 sized solid copper pills, hhhmmm..... Me too, how much?

Here ya go, I will do a run for those who are interested.