Fourth of July EDC Contest - Win an XTAR WK41

Keeping everything compact as possible.

I know this looks like a lot- but I wear a suit for work- which is why everything has a clip. I have two internal pockets and the light, leatherman, and spyderco all fit nicely. My keys are kept to a minimum because they have to go in my pants pockets. I hate a ton of keys.

:slight_smile:

Exactly!

Small tape measure an old lumens mini mag a small made in the US carbon steel knife and well you can't be underprepared.

my pocket dump today:

lighter: french, knife: swiss, Maratac: made in China, led in Maratac: japanese, trits in keychain thing: canadian, brass tribal thing: home made->dutch, Photon Freedom Micro light: american. Not much for the american theme I'm afraid, it comes from all over the place, well, I can not enter anyway . I hope you all had a happy 4th of july .

LOL!!!

Entry from my son . .

My minimally redundant EDC, less phone.

Then there’s the day bag and car and emergency stashes . . .

You can tell that I'm a flashaholic because I EDC a Convoy S3. ;)

EDIT: I forgot to include my wallet! It looks just like this stock photo:

Throwing my cr@p into the ring. Nothing special, but works for me.

i dont edc the can of dr pepper.

blf a8
telescopic mechanical mod from fasttech with an 18650 in there
ganzo g707
leather bi fold wallet. minimal stuff in there
mini bic in a case
leatherman ps4, black

keys are not showing. they are minimal. carabiner, xterra key chain, keyless remote and key to the xterra, and a key to my locker at work

i wear cargo shorts almost all summer, so carrying the blf a8 has been a breeze

Updated my first post with a complete pic and explanation (post #8). ;) Still missing are my necklanyard with Thrunite Ti, my Timex watch (one of two I rotate daily), and my main keyring for house and work keys complete with 3 additional keychain lights (fauxton, NiteIze SpotLit Caribiner light, and LifeGear Micro light).

That’s not a lot, really. Knife, Leatherman, and wallet in two back pockets, light and keys in front pocket. Still a front pocket left for phone. Suit coat pockets are icing on the cake. Hell, if I wore a suit jacket to work I’d be strapped ALL the time with my XD in my shoulder holster. :bigsmile:

i was going to take a pic with my italian old army .45 repro, machete, 3d mag light and roll of duct tape... but i cant find my machete...

EDC’ing a machete… now THAT’S hardcore!! :open_mouth: :smiley:

just gotta tuck it down my paint leg... already walkin with a limp from this high ankle sprain

the duct tape might be a hard one to explain if i get stopped by the police mans

edit: just noticed he wanted american themed pocket dumps... mines not very american... so probably no prize for me

Winners are up at www.e2fg.com. Thanks for all the submissions!

Oh yeah my phone. I forgot to include that… My two inside pockets hold the spyderco, leatherman, and the s6. I still have room to spare too.

W00T! I'll take third place especially when going up against those two awesome pics! Thanks for the fun contest, Mike!