Free Coast LED Flashlight Model No. G10--Only Pay $3.50 S+H--USA & Canada Only

Thanks for the heads up on this. I received a Coast G10 in the mail today. Ya, the beam is ringy, it’s not super powerful, and the hotspot surprisingly isn’t even round. That’s the bad, now on to the good! It looks and feels like a quality torch, far beyond the $3.50 I paid to get it. The switch feels solid, and it’s a FORWARD clickie! :bigsmile: I forgot how nice forward clickers are. The rings you see whitewall hunting aren’t noticed in actual use. What you do notice is a very usable beam profile for close up work. The website lists the lumens as 32 according to FL1 standards, with 2 hours and 45 minutes run time. It may be a little big for key chain carry for me, but it’s still small, light, and disappears in a pocket. Not to mention it comes with a lifetime guarantee. Looks like a killer deal to me!

I’m not afraid to say it’s kind of a worthless light. I got it several months ago and that was the only time it has been used. It has about the same output as a keychain button light and the tint is very blue. The build quality is fine but if it can’t put out a reasonable amount of light then it’s of no use to me. Even if it did, the blue tint is quite distracting. Price isn’t even a factor. It’s just not a practical light considering what we can get for even $6.

I got mine. For $3.50 it is a deal. The fact that it is a forward clicky makes it much more useful that most lights. It is large enough to actually use the clicky as well. Some of the tiny AAA lights are too small to use a switch.

Funny how different people react to it.

I gave it to my daughter who instantly loved getting it and immediately put it on her keys so she had a light for the front door when parking outside.

My other daughter (who got the beautiful blue $5.00 Ti from me) saw it and said, “Oh, that’s the crappy $3.00 light I got from the same deal.”

At least each one was happy with what they got from me . . .

IMO it’s worth the $3.50 but certainly not more, and the $5 Ti was the deal. Still debating whether to buy another T10 or a T20 to get another one.

Just ordered one, don’t really care about the beam quality…just want a super cheap, single aaa light.

Sure the sk68 is small, in short pockets. But soon it will be below 30 degrees and I will have to wear pants, and a sk68 in pants takes up half the pocket.

Is it bad that I didn’t put in the Coast G25 or bought from home depot?