Free sample activity: OrcaTorch WR10 wireless charging flashlight

If my post count was higher Iā€™d say ā€˜Iā€™d be glad to review itā€™. One post short. The inductive charging is an interesting featureā€¦

thatā€™s a whale of an offer!

Would love to review this light, my post count maybe a little low but I make up for with enthusiasm and character in reviews. Thanks!!!

Would love to do a simple review but better let the other do that.
Maybe a big discount after the review for blf member?

Killer offer too! I can do a review on a couple of other forums

Sure why not ! Nice looking flashlight :smiley:

Here is some of my review:

video in serbian and english language:

Hey i am in. here is my youtube link of past reviews

No one else ?

OP pmmed me asking how fast a review could be done and if I wanted to include video/gifs.
I answered that when arriving I would need at least 4 days 5 to be sure and that I would include video/gif.
Did not hear back and post count is still 1.

I wouldnā€™t mind doing a review on it.

I am also not quite sure that I understand this part?

Got the same PM and I was not that generous: no video, and I would need 2 or 3 weeks. Still a good deal for them, making a review takes up many many hours which are only fun if it is a nice flashlight, which remains to be seenā€¦
I heard nothing back yet.

starts to look like just getting noticed.
Edit OP did react.

Maybe OP assumed that there would be more response on the proposal he/she made.

In for a review.

Is it much different than this one ? :

http://flashlionreviews.blogspot.dk/2014/09/orcatorch-wr10-950-lm1x-2665018650xm-l2_7.html

I would like to review
Thank you for your consideration

Iā€™m relatively new, but have a few decent flashlights and a few more on order, and know what Iā€™m about, so Iā€™d be willing to do a UK-based review. Photos, text, not video.

Iā€™m also UK based and can review that for you!

I donā€™t meet the 200 post requirement, however I do have more posts than that on the ā€œotherā€ forum (whose name we donā€™t speak), Iā€™ve been messing around with high power LEDs for close to 10 years now :slight_smile:

FlashLion is our cooperator for many years. Only the LED updating, now the light use CREE XM-L2(U4) LED,brighter.