FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX 26800 Battery Tube for FT / EA Series Group Buy - ENDED

When I ordered 8 yesterday I was charged $17.62 shipping on the Fedex option. On their site 3 batteries now are $13.90 USPS 2-day priority. That’s to Texas.

Lazy one here, i intend to charge mine with light charger.

By the way, i am also looking for a new charger (2021 design). Hope to get one with 26800 support too. Do recommend me if you have one in mind.

Texas shooter- it maybe bc I'm in CT, and I think I noticed the vendor is in CA. Maybe why shipping was less for you? I looked pretty quickly and didn't notice the specific breakdown but I did notice $20 was the cheapest shipping option for (3). So I'm thinking $20 disperses between 3 batteries is rough, but if it is dispersed (or something close to $20) between 6 batteries it's not so bad at all. I just grabbed 2 to check this whole thing out, the new 26800 for factor.

freeme- I really enjoy my xtar vc4s, great charger but defintely not new design. I will probably upgrade to a 26800 compatible charger once they are available, and replace my current (backup) charger which is an old efest 4bay, .5amp max charge rate.

Shipping: Five something for 1 to Pa. Seven something for 2.

I’m the one who cut the bottom out of an Xtar X2. It was close 77.3 mm’s before cutting, so cutting it while ugly is still very functional. Wanted the chargers meters to compare this cell with others cheaply. I paid $15.99 for it. As far as a off the shelf charger that works. Olight UC at $9.99 are the ones to use. Review of Charger Olight UC It only charges at 750mah and for a 26800 at 2.7 volts it’s an 11 hour charge time. You may need a few too keep up with your hobby. Another option is soldering 4 magnets on to two wires and use your favorite charger with the two jumpers.

hmm, thank you for these tips TS! So I have jumpers, magnets and soldering equipment so I will try that one first. Then if not, I be buying a smaller xtar to cut up (I like my vc4s too much to cut that one).

I notice that Banggood also lists the EA01S and FT03 (whole flashlights with 26800 tube) bundled with 26800 battery here:

(maybe there can be a discount code for the above?)

I was given a group buy price for it. Allow me prepare the contents first.

that's great Freeme, I wonder if it would be possible to do one with the colored options as well? Thank you,

Ordered a blue tube. Thanks freeme.

Thanks Max!

My QB26800s shipped!

Who is shipping?

One small battery vendor from CN.

Awesome to hear!

Found anything on 26800 charger yet?

The two cells I received were both at 3.53v and I decided to use the little Olight magnet charger. It says max 750ma charge rate but I don't think mine has ever put out that much, but it does work well. One of these 26800 took 10 hours and the other took 11 hours (charger was plugged into a wall wart rather than usb port on a computer). The charger got pretty warm after several hours...doesn't ever seem to do that on normal sized cells or NiMH. But it worked, just super slow. I'll probably charge them in the light until someone comes out with a quality charger that will handle this size.

My shipping date just slipped by 10 days

FT03 tube ordered just shipped!

Mine shipped too :partying_face: