FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX EA01S 4*SST40 (7000lm)/ 4*XHP50.2 (11000lm) 26650/ 26350 Flashlight Group Buy >>> 26800 bundle

im totally OK with that, the extra thickness, I have done it before too but eith centering ring setups. Thank you Tom! I will be ordering that in 37 mm I think. I finally realized I can put dc-fix on both sides that way I can remove it without it just crumbling apart or breaking worse. So I've done that. Going to rake measurements and order accordingly. Awesome! Thanks again!

Wouldn't tape do the same thing?

itnwould, defintely. But I have a couple extra sheets of dc-fix from our boy u/Boaz aaand, to be 100% honest, the beam is 100% more useful with the dc fix on it for me, and it is a flood jons and still throws about as far as my ec03 xhp50 (I was comparing them early this morning. I will probably order new glass just to have it, but I will probably keep the double dc-fix setup bc it's awesome, with this emitter, because it eliminates all the rings obviously and makes the "beam" flawless.

Just got my EA01S/SST40/5000k.
I love it !!! :heart_eyes:
So great that I didn’t have to deal with that POS Pitney Bowes. :rage:

Thanks Again Freeme !!!

Freeme, could you please ask Banggood to offer EA01S with SFT40? :)

Just wondering, EA01S quad-LED is somewhat floody, would a quad SFT40 on a relatively small head like the EA01S make it noticeably more throwy? (I’m thinking of the closest thing at the moment might be an Emisar D4S with 4x SST20 or 4x XPL-Hi LEDs, except with higher lumens (provided the battery can supply enough power for the 4x SFT40).

With the LED shortage and some lack of variety. Take a look at the Astrolux FT02S, not as pocket friendly. From the LED’s to the tail cap it’s a EA01S, then they added a longer, larger head. I’ve got both, with testing the FT02S show better, tighter throw.

We need a matching reflector optimized for SFT40 beam.

Yes, but I also need a cells 26800 so can I have a code please?

26800 battery group buy was dropped due to insufficient stock.

i agree, it would really be worth the investment for the manufacturer, it would make this a very desirable light! For both this and the ft02s

interested in the EA01S SST40 version with a 26800 battery for $ 45.46. I am asking for a code

Interested

You got mail.

When you first said this, i thought "why would I use tape when i already said i used DC-Fix?" , well i thought that because i am not the smartest man. I didn't consider that TAPE would be transparent LOL. good recommendation Tom, i just put tape on the lens and its almost like normal (dc fix was nice but i missed the throw from this light).

i just ordered UCLp lens from that link you sent me. turns out the 2.2mm thickness is exactly what i needed. wasn't cheap.. but hopefully the lens quality is good (acrylic! eeeek!). Im also hoping it doesn't scratch too easily.. Not that ill be beating on the light, so it shouldn't be that big of a problem either way. thanks again for the help!

No, I was confused. I thought you used DC-FIX temporarily, just to remove the glass safely - that's why I thought tape could do the same.

Interested in EA01S xhp50.2

ahhh, ok that makes sense too. yea that would be odd if I thought only dc-fix would work to remove the glass from the reflector, but that just made me laugh though. *you know you spend too much time with your flashlights when... you seal your mail and Christmas gifts with DC-Fix instead of clear tape*.. lol..

Interested in the xhp50.2-version