✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC01 SST40 XHP50B-3V Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight >>> Deal is ALIVE!!!

2 pics, one stuck on the velcro which leaves a big gap and the other with the flap pulled right over which barely leaves anything for the flap to stick to.

interested in the 5000k version (or similar NW version).

Even according to videos it seems to be warmer than other cool white lights. Can someone do a comparison with a 5000k light?

Order placed, thanks.

Mine is supposed to be delivered today. I will try to post some comparison photos tonight.

Czech out these:

and see if they might fit better. Hella adjustable, even the flap length.

What is the E07 SST20 4800K? Are you sure that is not the 219B sw45k? The SST-20 5000K should be a bit yellow/green like the same emitter used in other lights.

Kinda strange but I’m unable to dim candle mode on this light. Any ideas? It got brighter, but now won’t get dimmer. It dims if I reset, but then I have the same issue again.

I’m waiting for a neutral tint option.

Cheers!

Will the 5000k be less green?

Is 219B indeed, I mislabeled my the specs. Corrected now.

I am interested in this light. Is there an option for 5000k as of today? From what i gather there is not.
When can we expect 5k option to be available?

Actually I deleted my post.

I too would like to see this $25 light come in with 5000k and decent tint…

Got my light today, wow its smaller then expected lol! Compared to a sofirn c8f its a little smaller. Even a 21700 battery looks big next to compared. Cant say i really will have any use for the recharging on the back i prefer to charge my batteries external but for those that like i guess its not bad considering how little this light costs. It def apears to be bright, compared to my convoy l6 which has around 3500 cool white it seems just as bright but only gets hotter faster… (duh)…

Im using a vapcell 4500mah battery was afraid it wouldnt fit like in my FF e07 but no problems here…

What do you think is sustainable output lumens?

How wide is the body and head in millimetres?

I’m interested in the 5000K version. Please let me know the coupon code.

26.7mm x 37.2mm (bezel)

Got my delivery of 2 pcs today. Really impressed by the ease of use and overall performance. These two (and another one i will order) will replace my team of three BLF A6 as general ”around the house-light”.