FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT02S 4*SST40 / XHP50.2 26650/21700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy - Ended

You would’ve gotten your answer a lot sooner if you searched “BG points” on Google. What you’re looking for can be found here: https://blog.banggood.com/how-to-earn-and-use-banggood-points-61612.html

Every $10 USD spent is 100 BG points and every 100 BG points is $1 USD (or $0.01 USD per BG point). You can find more info here: https://www.banggood.com/index.php?com=account&t=vipBenefits_v2

Also, you can’t use the points on an item with a flash sale or promo tag. That isn’t mentioned in the first link.

EDIT: There’s also this in the same email: “In case you do not want compensation and want to request a full refund of your order, please click here”. Looks like they’re offering easy refunds because of the delay.

Ok, thanks for reply.

Interested! is the group buy still open?

ok.

Interested!

It’s a shame, the lamp is probably sold out. If you click on Preorder, you get an invalid product

Select 6500-7000K. Any better?

Yes, you can pre-order the bright version. Thanks for the information. But I would prefer the warmer version.

Edit: I have now ordered the lamp from another Asian shop. With XHP50.2 in 5700K for less than 40 euros.

I’m a bit confused about the size of the FT02S, is it the same size as the FT02?

FT02S - 147.4mm x 54.5mm x 34mm

FT02 - 154mm x 58.5mm x 29.5mm

Thanks! I just preordered a black xhp50.2 6500-7000k. Shame they didn’t have the 5700k in stock :frowning:

Interested!

May I have a coupon, please?
Thx!

[/quote]
Thanks! I just preordered a black xhp50.2 6500-7000k. Shame they didn’t have the 5700k in stock :frowning:
[/quote]

They don’t have anything in stock. It’s all still pre-order.
Ordered mine Early Nov. Every two weeks I get another sorry delayed email.
Now it says maybe ships Dec 30th.
By the time we actually get these, they’ll be selling version 2 on pre-order :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see the funny looks I get when everyone gets just batteries for Xmas. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Just think of it as an Easter gift.

Hi, The coupon has arrived to my inbox, but when I order the BG page says “Invalid Product” and I can not pay the item.

Please send code for Sand XHP50.2 5700K thanks.

order placed: green xhp50.2, wanted 5000k but sold out, went with 6500K

thank you freeme

That would be sweet! Imagine having 4 white flats in this bad boy? Close to 4000lm with a pencil thick beam. The SST40 and w2 are both 3v aren’t they? I believe it’s possible.

Wouldn’t be a pencil thin beam the reflectors are to shallow for that.

Hi guys! Have they sent it to someone already?
I ordered both versions in November with a shipping deadline of 9 December. Did not send. Then the shipping deadline was moved to December 30th. Now I was asking for support about the timing. They told me to wait another 15 days or more. January??? It looks like Bangood is turning into a trash heap, scammers are selling air. It is sad (

Quote: “It looks like Bangood is turning into a trash heap, scammers are selling air. It is sad (“

I ordered mine on November 11, 2020, and I anticipate about six to eight weeks to delivery, because someone has to manufacture the product, then it has to migrate halfway around the world, because they do not manufacture red hot screaming pocket rockets in my country. Then it has to travel through the local postal system from the international port of entry to the little repressive backwater where I live.

When I pre-order a light that hasn’t been manufactured yet, I know that I am making an investment in the future. I know that sometime later on down the road when it arrives in about two months, I will be happy.