FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - EXPIRED

same exact thing happened to me. I haven’t received the 3 items I ordered from Banggood…not good

Looks like Banggood is trying to refund me. I’ll give it a shot but sorry Freeme, looks like you are losing business.

I asked them to try and send it again.

Cant u just chose a different shipping option ? It makes zero sense a light with no battery fails a security check suddenly ??

Mine I think (“Airline in transit to next facility”) has left Guangzhou International a few days ago, I hope it has left China by now? So at least some do make it beyond the security check.

HI Freeme

I just received today my Blue FT03s SBT90.2

Thank you

The whole process of shipping something from China is very complicated. In most countries it’s simple and direct. You can take a package to the post office and mail to a customer.

In China you typically hand off packages to a 3rd party shipper who then sends them to the Chinese post office who may route it through a third country, then to the customer. The 3rd party shipper can go through different ports or airports or whatever is needed to get through customs. The Chinese post then sends shipping info to the 3rd party shipper and then they send that back to Banggood and then Banggood can send that shipping and tracking info to the customer.

It’s so complicated I try not to think about it. Plus I’m sure the Chinese Postal system is jam packed with packages due to all the holidays.

So I dont blame anyone who thinks it makes zero sense. It’s a different country with different rules and different ways of doing things.

Hi Day_Light,
Do you have a first impression of this light? Does it work, and do you have flashlights to visually compare it with?

And welcome to BLF! :slight_smile:

It looks like my order also got returned back. I chose “USA Priority Mail” at checkout. I had to pay $0.67 too which was weird because it said free shipping over $49.99. I asked about it yesterday because I had no tracking number but status was shipped on the 10th. I was told this:

I replied asking for it to be shipped back out and their response makes it seem like it should still be shipped at some point (I hope).

One of my orders from Aliexpress which was just a plastic battery case also failed a security check and got sent back on January 14th. My orders from China probably only get returned every 1/50 packages. I’m not surprised the flashlight got returned, but I’m just hoping I won’t have to reorder at a higher price.

Some questions for those, who already received their lights. What are your first impressions and how it compare to the regular FT03-SST40? Are there any changes to the body? More mass, beefed up springs, etc.?

And the main question for me… How does it compare to the SST-40 version in terms of throw and how is the tint?

Is it worth the high price tag after all??

Cheers :beer: :smiley:

Since October several parcels from different vendors have fallen into the “swirls” of the Chinese bureaucracy, some several times.
All via CN post and all contain only flashlights.
None contain anything that has batteries or loose batteries.
Those who use other routes have had no problems, even some contain battery.

I simply wait.

They are leaving… some have been forwarded by another via, some other CN via with another tracking and some retain their original tracking.

There are two, among them is the FT03S.
This is its status

P.D.: The bureaucratic tour of my HT70.

Banggood told me they suffered losses from FT03S shipping, as many of the US orders have failed security check, and they have to be returned back to China.

It could be due to either recent Iran incident or US-China trade war.

Very well said. I learned early on not to even pay attention to tracking numbers from packages shipped from China because it gets me anxious. Also the good thing is I forget what I ordered and is a pleasant surprise when it arrives at my doorstep. So far I’ve always received my products.

That’s ridiculous. It doesn’t even come with a battery and doesn’t look like a weapon.

Ok so what does that mean in the long run? Another group buy or how long are these cancelled orders going to happen? I don’t want to participate in another group buy if that’s gonna be the case.

Participation in group buys on BLF involves a whole series of risks, things happen to them in all sorts of ways. It can get you the latest flashlights for usually a good price, but can get you frustrated as well.

Anybody have the phone # to banggood? I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the app. I’d like to contact them and find out the status of my order.

True, its my first burn. It wasnt a big loss, I just ordered the same from neals. I will keep ordering from freeme and banggood too, just not expensive flashlights. Just the cheapo ones.

For those who received theirs, Im also interested in how it compares to the SST-40 version FT03.

Thanks!

well loss or not its still banggoods responsibility to offer proper shipping options… if they cant send to usa they should look for other options and disable orders there ? otherwise u get more upset customers until u can solve the failed security issue….

They use a shipping broker, most probably due to the political system. They have a full control of what goes out or in the country.

Now if this broker doesn’t dully fill in the paperwork, for ‘security’ reasons the parcel is denied a ‘visa’. Security may well be what the communist party sees as improper - it is a totalitarian system.