✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*XP-L HI/ SST20 CRI95 26650 Flashlight Group Buy /// Limited Edition Copper & Brass

Interested in one of each, copper and brass.

Interested. Thanks. copper please.

Interested. Copper 4000k high CRI. If the price is good, I would take a Brass in NW as well. Btw, could some of you guys tell me how these group buys work? I never participated in one before.

u will get a pm with a code to use and its only for you so dont share the code around here or online.

Sweet! Thank you for the response. Will it be for banggood, that 1thedeals site (I dont have an account there), or some other private shop? Sorry for all those anoying questions, I just recently went into the flashlight collecting hobby, dont know how things work in this community yet.

most likely banggood as astrolux is their inhouse brand and sold exclusive there .

THX! In that case I would most likely take both if available!

yeah they will, how many of each i dont know tho…

Depending on price I might be interested in Copper 4000k high CRI.

October.

Yeah, they look amazing, I secretly hope there’s enough of them and I can get my hands on one of each!

Astrolux MF01 Mini Limited Edition Set

so u cant buy just one light for example copper i dont want brass ?

What will be the price compared to buying them separatly? Very nice!

You can buy separately too. [quote=mortuus] so u cant buy just one light for example copper i dont want brass ? [/quote]

Interested in Cu, depending on price of course.

Group buy price will be announced next week. Copper MF01mini SST20 is $126.95. before less.

Might not be bad with a good coupon.

They have a long way to come down :disappointed:

Interested