FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX® MF01X 18*SFQ43 LEDs 21000lm 3*21700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy - ALIVE frm $105

Guess it’s using the SFS80

Interested

SFT40 would be more powerful great but this uses the SFQ43 LED. I guess cause it’s cheaper. On the plus side it should have a nicer tint than the SFT40 at low to mid levels.

I’m struggling to find any information about SFQ43, do you have a datasheet? Sure hope there’s a CRI95+ version.

Interested

A little info here SFN55.2, SFQ55, SFN60, SFQ60, SFS80 and SFH55 LED info

Is that the LED this uses or us that a guess?

Thank you! I’m blocking Google at my network level so forum search doesn’t work for me here. (Not kidding.)

I’m positive I haven’t seen any official info stating so. I believe someone had an educated guess a couple of posts back.

1160 lm, 2160 lm max. at 3.5×3.5 mm, fine and dandy but alas no info on CCT, tint, and CRI. Here’s hoping. Hoping for a 4000K 95+ CRI megaflooder with USB charging and switch mode driver.

At a whopping 20k lumens, I doubt we will see good tint and high CRI

interested

Interested.

Interested!

SFQ43 5700K 21k lumen, 190kcd. No neutral white option?

Interested depending on emitter.

Found an MF01X promo video from TikTok on Reddit.

I found this on Youtube:

Plus this one on Mateminco’s page on FB, but I do not know if its OK to post here. In any case, its MT18X , 21000lumens, 18xSFQ43 LEDs and a throw of 871m.

Thank you for sharing aggalitsas! That’s great detail. Here’s that video embedded, for convenience.

I checked out that page. Great info. They also mention 18W USB-C PD output! Very cool!

Here you have a lot of photos and a video of the MT18X / MF01X:

By the way, the price is 498 yuan, which is equivalent to 68 euros or 78 dollars.

But isn’t the indicative GB price of this MF01X is in three digits, which means US$100+?