FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX® MF01X 18*SFQ43 LEDs 21000lm 3*21700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy - ALIVE frm $105

Could I have a code please.
Thanks!

Interested. Can I have a code please?

Hehe those look so cool but so expensive… @Freeme,maybe we could do a group buy just for the glow tubes? /s

Hi! Can I have a code please?

Price is set by manufacturer.You can get them at $3.99/pc with coupon. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/36374

Lumintop does carry 6mm x 1.5mm at $1.95/pc. https://lumintoplighting.com/products/6x15mm-turbo-glow-bars-for-lm10-thor-ii-141

give em the light
sell em the swagsticks

Ordered the lumintop sticks from the link above, let’s see how they are.

Am waiting for the light, then will get the swag stixs and handle if I love the light. Eager to see pics of what others do.

Thanks for the code.
Silver ordered.

I see that there is a new bundle option listed in the BG MF01x page. Freeme’s :beer: code works for the bundle and brings the price substantially lower, almost to the price of the single light. Unfortunately for me, I have already bought the light and handle :cry: BTW, the handle fits nicely the MF01s, just make sure to use a washer between the light and the handle to protect the anodizing ( for some reason I cannot attach photos from imgur).

My MF01X was delivered yesterday.
First impression is good, but throw isn‘t as far as advertised.

Any comments regarding beam pattern and tint, especially at low powers?

@heater: thanks for the early feedback. From your picture the X looks noticeably brighter then the S but also cooler.
I’d be curious to see a pict of the two lights side by side…

I’ve measured MF01S with ~14.500 Lumen, 120 kLux and 5.000K

MF01X has ~20.500 Lumen, 96 kLux and 5.700K at turbo (in the lower modes down to ~5.300K).

The MF01X lags behind in throw in comparison to MF01s, let alone the quoted specs :rage: . Seems no better than the EC06, but more expensive. Damn, I should have waited. :person_facepalming:

Whachoo tawkin about Willis

Mine arrived yesterday! First impressions:

• OMG WHAT A GLORIOUS HUNK OF METAL!!! This thing is absurd! The look at feel are nuts…. it feels like a light that costs at least $300!
  • Its BRIGHT… My second brightest light is only ~6,500 lumens so I cannot tell you how bright, but I’m confident its not too far off from its rated specs
  • I LOVE IT!

Quick video of me messing with the light in the hot tub:

Quick picture album:

There‘s no big difference in brightness and throw. Workmanship of MF01X is better, EC06 is cheaper.

Ah, the “money shot”! Thanks for the comparison. Im glad I waited. Its too bad the MF01X didn’t ship with the reflector and efficient XHP50.2 emitters from the EC06. The spill beam from the EC06 murders the MF01X while retaining the same throw. The emitter choice of the MF01X seems purely economic to shave costs. I love the looks and craftsmanship of the MF01X, but will be very pleased to be sticking with my EC06. Perhaps a future iteration of the MF01X will improve with EC06 reflector and XHP50.2 emitters and options for 5000K.