FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX® MF01X 18*SFQ43 LEDs 21000lm 3*21700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy - ALIVE frm $105

The price for these glow inserts is insane…

Aren’t these just made out of glow powder and resin?

I own the SFT40 Version and did not notice such issues so far. Maybe only an issue of the XHP70.2 Version?

Yeah, 2 other 70.2 owners have also pointed it out so far, so fingers crossed it’ll be fixed soon, unlike the IMALENT red light issue that has effected 3 different models that I know of.

Does anyone know the size of the glow rods that could be inserted into the fins (For decorative purposes)? The holes look a little longer than 2 x 12mm on the pics.

I’ll have a code

Ugh…first runs. Gotta love ’em still, but I certainly hope we don’t see any issues on this one. Hopefully the delay is because they’re making sure they get it right the first time.

Interested :sunglasses:

Can i have a code pls?

Sent.

Just got shipping notice on Silver BABY!!! :slight_smile::slight_smile: :partying_face:

Edit: Hold up. How in TF did I end up with “50-60 day Ocean Shipping” WTF? :rage: :rage: :rage:

Mine also just shipped, the shipping method is “Ship from CN via Banggood Express”

Also got a shipping notification today for the silver MF01x.Banggood Express to Europe, ETA usually 2 weeks.

Looks like people that buy an MF01X 2 months from, now will STILL get their light faster than me. :person_facepalming:

Code please!

Shared. [quote=piotrek966] Code please! [/quote]

It was yesterday, I got a notification that my Grey light shipped! In the US, so we’ll see how long it takes.

Code please!

OK so how does the charging work? Surely this light doesn’t have built-in BMS, so I don’t understand how the light is able to charge correctly.

and is flat top ok?

According to store:

USB Port: Double Way In One Type-C USB Port:

• Input for PD3.0/PD2.0/QC3.0/QC2.0/FCP/PE2.0/PE1.1/SFCP
  • 18W output as power bank

Battery carrier should be in 1S3P configuration. MF01X accepts both button and flat-top 21700 according to Banggood. I will post my findings when my sample arrives.

Interested.

Could I have a code please.
Thanks!

Interested. Can I have a code please?