✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF04S (XHP70.2) & MF04 (XHP35 HI) - BRASS@.@

Wow. That price, um. Waiting to see the GB price, but it’s looking like I will have to pass.

Interested depending on price

If the group buy price is in line with the GT group but then I’m in. I guess we’ll see what the cost is soon.

Price :open_mouth: to expensive

That is public full price. We’ll have to wait and see what the gb price is, but I recall it was stated that it would be less than the GT.

I hope so…

Interested

Interested depending on price

Sorry tooooo expensive for that light. I’ll rather stick with my BLF GT. I also believe the GT will be the better thrower.

The actual selling price has yet to be posted.

Price is undecided yet, that is why they have to set an high value as a placeholder. It is fairly common in China eCommerce website actually.

Even if someone manage to purchase at $999 due to technical error, seller would not loose money due to their mistake.

It just recently switched to $999. Before that it was showing for $300.

I guess they are trying to maximize the profit for this round. In business point of view, i don't think there is any wrong with it. Anyway, let's hope they could award us with a MOST reasonable group buy price for this beast.

Good news for those who are new to high powered flashlights. Banggood is planning to provide batteries bundle for MF04.

Interested.

Really? How so?

the Astrolux has a bigger reflector so I’m quite curious to find out how you reached that conclusion :wink:

Cheers,
Nico

He might be assuming the MF04 will have the same driver as the MF02 which is quite a bit less powerful than the GT driver.

Well, that would be easy to fix :wink:

Reflector size&quality, moddebility and price are my “concerns” here :sunglasses:
Sofar, looking good.

Cheers,
Nico

New driver for MF04 i was told.

Interested

Interested…