✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF04S (XHP70.2) & MF04 (XHP35 HI) - BRASS@.@

Interested

List updated!

Interested

I am interested in getting another light. My 1st one is in post 77 and 2nd is this one. I want both to be NW if that is an option. Thanks

Interested

Isn’t this a BLF GT with the short battery tube?

Same basic idea. Flashlight companies are always copying each other. It’s nothing new. I guess the only new thing is that companies are realizing there’s a market for these oversized lights.

Interested

At $100 it might sell.
Interested anyway.

Interested.

Interested

Interested in four

Suggestion: make sure the led driver and ui on this light are complete exact copies of the electronics and ui on the blfgt.

Differences, especially omitted details, will make the less desirable

Another necessity, the reflector has to be parabolic and at least as big as the blfgt. The emitter has to be the same or better than emitter going into the gt The reflector and emitter is almost everything on a thrower.

interested

Not going to happen. I don’t think any members of the GT team would work with Mateminco on the MF04 and they would need a team member to get it right.

Haikelite tried to copy Narsil and got it all messed up. They had to get an actual team member (Texas_Ace) to build them some proper drivers.

This is not another BLF GT clone project. If you wish to have GT UI and electronics, you might want to contact LEXEL for upgrade option later.

Interested

lol are u for real weird demands…? astrolux has nothing to do with lumintops blf gt… this is their own version and will cost probably alot less then gt but still be a good thrower, alot better then MF02…

Interested!

Interested!!